Free Disney Dine in at Virgin NOW!

Chessie!

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Popped into Virgin Holidays store in Sheffield yesterday, as we were starting to think about a 2018 WDW trip and were shocked to discover that Dine In and $200 Disney Dollars were available to book through Virgin in Store.

They also said that it's FULLY RELEASED ON 6TH APRIL 2017 FOR 2018 ARRIVALS.

Confess tat we didn't get the full details but I assume that its the same as usual!

I'm guessing it won't cover 2017 arrivals? I really want to go in October
Correct.

They can't actually sell you it till 6th April but they will start a dummy booking for you till the release. Thats how it's worked previously.

They also said that it's FULLY RELEASED ON 6TH APRIL 2017 FOR 2018 ARRIVALS.

Mrs TheBunny had a pretty interesting insight into this tonight.

We were watching Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway and they're doing their final show of the season - often an extravaganza of sorts - in the Magic Kingdom this year. Even the promo they've done for it looks magical! Anyway. The date for the final show this season is Saturday 8th April, and Mrs TheBunny thinks that Disney Holidays UK will want to have the Free Dining for this year up and running by then so that all the millions of people who watch that episode of Saturday Night Takeaway will go "ooh that looks lovely, let's have a look at how much going there costs... ooh free dining what's that about...?" and I think she's on to something. So I think this info from Virgin could very well be right.

Hype! :yay:

Hhmmmm, interesting!

How many times has everyone entered the Saturday night takeaway comp???? What an amazing prize to win! Hope that some children who've never been before win :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter