Free Dining Plan for November?

michaelwilliammidd

DIS Veteran
So, this free dining offer is for the duration of the value season from August into October....What does anyone think the chances will be of them offering this for the Nov. into Dec. value season? I haven't noticed this offered before but, did they offer it for the value seasons earlier this year? Thanks guys. :wave2:

Yes, I think I remember reading that it was in fact offered at the beginning of the year during value season. I am also hoping they continue to offer it during value seasons because we will be booking a package for 2006 value season (early Feb)! Lets keep our fingers crossed!

I don't think they have offered a free dining package before this. Speculation is that this free dining package is offered 8/25-10/4 because that's peak hurricane season and they want to fill rooms.

man they would stop the free dining pkg on 10/08/05. I will be there on 10/14/05( one week to late) :sad: :sad:

Oh well i will just wait and see what happens

Brooke :flower:

My guess is no...because we want to go in Dec :) I am sure there may be something but with MNSSHP, MVMCP and Food and Wine with no Hurricaine Season may add up to no "deals".

I could be hallucinating but i could have sworn some people got the free dining with an email offer-so only those people could use it because it had a pin, but that it was still offered to some at one point. I don't know maybe I am just dreaming-would not be the first time! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter