Free Dining Pin for December!

I got the pin today, called Disney to see about applying it to my upcoming September trip, and it would have ADDED $20 :scared1:. So much for discount pin codes.

I got the pin today, called Disney to see about applying it to my upcoming September trip, and it would have ADDED $20 :scared1:. So much for discount pin codes.

Call back again and ask. It sounds like you had a different code for your room?
But sometimes CM's get it totally wrong.

What is a pin and how do I get it? I feel so stupid I am usually the person in my life that knows all things disney! I am hoping to go to Disney in January and a discount always helps! I know that its random but is it randomly sent to everyone in the USA or sent to people who have recently gone to disney?? HELP!
Thanks!

Call back again and ask. It sounds like you had a different code for your room?
But sometimes CM's get it totally wrong.

Thanks, I will. I am going to make my ADRs in a little while and I will call back in the morning and see what they say.

PINS are just snet out randomly, some throguh eamils and some through mail. I have recieved both kinds here and there. No rhyme or reason as to why some get them and others don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter