Free dining in the fall?

Will you take advantage of free dining this year?

• Yes

Votes: 68 68.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The rumor is POR will be included in the initial few weeks. There's some debate whether that will start Aug 13th or 21st. The consistent end date seems to be Sept 30th. October is completely blocked out and then it picks back up for some of Nov and Dec. The rumor has consistently been that POR will be included in that Aug-Sept time frame and then excluded after that. Of course, nothing is for sure until it's actually released.

Thanks! Currently we are booked for Sept 18-24th, so fingers crossed! Also the value and moderate resorts are expected to have the quick service dining plan while the deluxe resorts have the standard dining plan correct?

Thanks! Currently we are booked for Sept 18-24th, so fingers crossed! Also the value and moderate resorts are expected to have the quick service dining plan while the deluxe resorts have the standard dining plan correct?
You are correct that's the rumor. Good luck .

Switched back to sports. Checking in on the 14th of November. I'm thinking we're looking pretty good! Fingers and toes are crossed!!!!!

I was told today only by call in when and if free dining released.

I don't know how to load screen shots from my phone!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170424-045604.png
    Screenshot_20170424-045604.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20170424-045622.png
    Screenshot_20170424-045622.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20170424-045635.png
    Screenshot_20170424-045635.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20170424-045644.png
    Screenshot_20170424-045644.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 24
Wow did things go fast . We did get free dining as we could switch . It wasn't our first or second pick just waiting for the phone lines to open . I hope everyone gets free dining that wants it .

Wow did things go fast . We did get free dining as we could switch . It wasn't our first or second pick just waiting for the phone lines to open . I hope everyone gets free dining that wants it .

Did mine all online at 445am car it was actually super quick. 2 reservations 6 minutes total. I had everything ready though. Parkhoppers already added. Now the website is bogged down like crazy.

Did mine all online at 445am car it was actually super quick. 2 reservations 6 minutes total. I had everything ready though. Parkhoppers already added. Now the website is bogged down like crazy.
The website is terrible now.. it wouldn't load my previous reservation at all.. I gave up and just booked a new reservation and will call later and have them cancel the old one.

The website is terrible now.. it wouldn't load my previous reservation at all.. I gave up and just booked a new reservation and will call later and have them cancel the old one.
I couldn't believe how quickly it went. I didn't believe it until they sent my email confirmation of the change! I was up every hour checking since midnight. Going to be a long day at work but totally worth it!!!

Yeah it will be mess the rest of the day if you got on right 5:30 when it dropped it went super smooth but it is a disaster now it seems.
I was on there but too indecisive on if I wanted to switch or not lol that will teach me to be better prepared for next time! Now I am hoping there will be no problem applying all the money I have already paid on my previous reservation to my new one!

I couldn't believe how quickly it went. I didn't believe it until they sent my email confirmation of the change! I was up every hour checking since midnight. Going to be a long day at work but totally worth it!!!
We checked ever hour as well I was able to change our reservation at 5:38 Eastern time .

I just got on (forgot it was today!) and had no problem getting FD while booking on-line. I even changed my dates before final confirmation, so took me back to beginning and I thought "gosh, you may kick yourself for this" but it was all fine.

I booked yacht club so may be less demand due to reno going on. off to check off reno progress and timelines on yacht club thread....

"At this time there is no availability with the free dine offer in a standard view room at the Wilderness Lodge." :(:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter