Free dining in Jan?

MrsJD

Boat...I saw a boat...
In your opinion, is there likely to be a free dining offer for january? We are for sure going, anfd for sure getting the Dp, but it sure would be nice if it was going to be free. Then I could upgrade to a better resort! Let me know what ya'll think. Thanks

It's doubtful. Free dining has never been offered in January. Only last year did they start offering free dining outside August/September/October, and those were not general public offers - you had to have a Disney Visa or receive a PIN code offer.

But who knows what WDW might do if they feel they need to fill up their resort rooms.

I too doubt you'll see free dining in January. However, WDW usually offers some nice discounts on room rates during that time, and the buy 4 get 3 free deal was available this past January. Maybe they'll offer that again.

thanks for the help folks! I noticed that the 4/3 was in place last year and I am hoping for that. If it is in fact offered, it will allow me to stay at the nicer resort. Now that I am starting all this planning, I'm getting a little stressed out. I usaully have BirdRav make all my decisions! love ya siestor!

I agree that it's doubtful. Only time would tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter