• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Discussion (And a Whole Lot More) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rope drop question....I want to go, at least 1 morning, to MK for rope drop. The hrs say 9:00....should I plan on 9 or should I plan earlier. Same question for days that MK opens at 8 for EMH.

Earlier. We get there about 30 minutes prior to opening.

Kat016 said:
Tried to place our garden grocer order tonight. When we went to pay it said
It couldn't process the transaction. So.I called and they said everything looked good on their end. My husband went to lig into our bank acct and saw that our bank is doing updates so its inaccessible. So because they want to update their system I can't use my credit card....glad I'm not going food shopping, like I do every couple of weeks. And of course they're closed tomorrow because of the holiday. I guess we'll finish our order on tuesday.

Just got our pmt to go through....phew

scard192 said:
nice service, like being able to order milk for the kids, breakfast foods for all. And some alcohol for the adults. :-)

Yup....ordered breakfast food. We were going to order alcohol but I'm not big on giving them a copy of my ID. So we'll either buy from POP or stop at the Hess at DTD at some point. I live with a police officer.....totally anal about security. :)

You can enter at 4pm with a party ticket.

But what time do they start giving out the bands? We will be at the park that day and leave around 3:30 for an early dinner before heading back to the party. Wondering if we can get the bands before we leave or if we will have to do it when we come back around 6.

But what time do they start giving out the bands? We will be at the park that day and leave around 3:30 for an early dinner before heading back to the party. Wondering if we can get the bands before we leave or if we will have to do it when we come back around 6.

We walked out the park exit and right back in and they started taking Halloween tickets at 4pm. Then we got our Halloween card and exited again to eat at the Wave before returning just before 7pm for the party.

We walked out the park exit and right back in and they started taking Halloween tickets at 4pm. Then we got our Halloween card and exited again to eat at the Wave before returning just before 7pm for the party.

Thanks. I figured it would be more like 4 but wasn't sure if inside the park (rather than the entrance) they do it earlier.

I'm so glad to hear it. The pork is just amazing and I got totally addicted to the strawberry cupcake!!!

Wait. Do I have to change my order (and my daughter's since if she sees a pink cupcake she will clearly want one) to the strawberry cupcake now?
I thought everyone was in love with the Master's cupcake?
Such very important decisions we are now down to making since all plans are made. :rotfl2::rolleyes2

Wait. Do I have to change my order (and my daughter's since if she sees a pink cupcake she will clearly want one) to the strawberry cupcake now?
Such very important decisions we are now down to making since all plans are made. :rotfl2::rolleyes2

U get the Master's & let her get the strawberry. :)

I'll just live vicariously thru you both!

U get the Master's & let her get the strawberry. :)

I'll just live vicariously thru you both!

Or each of you get both and make it a cupcake tasting party! They are both really good. :thumbsup2 The Master's was worth it for us, just for all the "grey stuff" quotes and jokes from my DD7 we heard for the rest of that day!

Thanks. I figured it would be more like 4 but wasn't sure if inside the park (rather than the entrance) they do it earlier.

They started a few minutes after 4:00 last week. I happened to be walking behind the carts and signs that were being rolled down Main Street and looked at my watch - it was just a few minutes before 4:00. They set up in the Rose Garden, but weren't ready to hand out bands until about 4:10.

LOL. I have changed our order about 3 times now so I just decided to wipe the slate clean and just order when we are there:upsidedow:)

LOL. I have changed our order about 3 times now so I just decided to wipe the slate clean and just order when we are there:upsidedow:)

there have a few people that have experienced problems with their MDE account after booking BOG FP+. Not many but enough that I don't want to risk it and go into it again. Made one change to pork (thanks Joe); printed the 2 ressies and am not going in again.

you finally got it? I missed that, congratulations!!! persistence pays off:cheer2:

Mom22girls56 said:
Earlier. We get there about 30 minutes prior to opening.

Ok...that's what I figured. I told my husband we probably want to get to MK 30-60 minutes prior to the opening time. But of course I came to the boards for the answer....I'd be lost without them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter