Free dining 2020

Tgilman

Earning My Ears
Any rumors about whether free dining will be offered for next year? If I'm not mistaken last year they announced it around January??? Planning a trip in June 2020 and was hoping!

I would love free dining in 2021 (when we will go next) but not holding my breath with it being the 50th and all. 😆
Unfortunately you are probably correct about 2021! But on the flip side being at WDW at the 50th will be amazing! I'm hoping to go back then too with my daughter for her to run the marathon (she's a triathlete and a Disney fanatic like me!)

Enjoy your trip!

I would love free dining in 2021 (when we will go next) but not holding my breath with it being the 50th and all. 😆

Prices have nearly doubled over the past 4 or 5 years so Disney knows even with discount offers, we're still paying much more than the old regular rates adjusted for inflation.

Offers bring more people in, but with the offers we're still paying more than ever :earboy2:

Prices have nearly doubled over the past 4 or 5 years

Our first trip was 2015. We stayed off site, 11 nights, had 7 day passes, ate 3 quick service meals in park, plus did HDDR, CRT and BBB.

Our trip price for next June (if we go), doing 7 nights off site, buying 3 day tickets, no character meals, no BBB, and 3 QS meals, is going to cost the same as our trip in 2015.

Our first trip was 2015. We stayed off site, 11 nights, had 7 day passes, ate 3 quick service meals in park, plus did HDDR, CRT and BBB.

Our trip price for next June (if we go), doing 7 nights off site, buying 3 day tickets, no character meals, no BBB, and 3 QS meals, is going to cost the same as our trip in 2015.
Wow! Yes, it's gotten nuts.

Comparing prices of trips we've taken over the last 5 years feels a bit like torture 🤣

Prices have nearly doubled over the past 4 or 5 years so Disney knows even with discount offers, we're still paying much more than the old regular rates adjusted for inflation.

Offers bring more people in, but with the offers we're still paying more than ever :earboy2:
Same with everything. Discounts on vehicles are the same. Get a discount but still pay much more than if you bought ten years ago.

Unfortunately you are probably correct about 2021! But on the flip side being at WDW at the 50th will be amazing! I'm hoping to go back then too with my daughter for her to run the marathon (she's a triathlete and a Disney fanatic like me!)

Enjoy your trip!
I hope you both make it!!! We are saving up already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!