Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bummed that AoA is not included.

I had decided to go value and not upgrade the FD and save $500.

I guess it's CSR now since I'm tired of the other values.

Just talked to Chase, they confirmed it's releasing tomorrow, and gave me the promo codes. Dates are as Black has previously stated.

Can you share the moderate promo code please? I called twice and they said they are not giving them out.
Only specific people will get an email to book tomm. Not all Disney visa cardholders can book. :(

denman007 said:
Is there another non suite besides Little Mermaid?

There are only 4 of us so the suites would cost another 1k, unnecessarily.

No Little Mermaid are the only non - suites:-( at AOA

Can you share the moderate promo code please? I called twice and they said they are not giving them out. Only specific people will get an email to book tomm. Not all Disney visa cardholders can book. :(

That's not correct. Anyone with a DV can book. You don't need the codes. Just call in the morning.

It works the same way it has every other time there is a DV promotion.

Can you share the moderate promo code please? I called twice and they said they are not giving them out.
Only specific people will get an email to book tomm. Not all Disney visa cardholders can book. :(

You will not need a code, they are not like a PIN. The CM's will have them available tomorrow morning BUT the only other code that I have seen on the boards since this rolled out is D365N so that may be for moderate:confused3.

There are codes for different resorts AND different dining plans. The codes won't do anything better or faster and they're really nothing to worry about. If you have the wrong code it can take longer.

Just call in the morning and request the DV promotion.

Do you definitely have to stay 6 nights??? I'm staying 4 nights 10/31-11/4. I really need FD or RO discount! Or a pin!!! Yikers

What are the dates it will be available in November? How does everyone know all these details about the number of nights, dates which resorts are included, etc? I called this morning because based on the rumors here, just checked the boards and now feel so out of the loop!!!:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter