>> FREE DINING 2011 WATCH - Read Post # 1 BEFORE Posting

I got nothin' :sad2: The CM told me I would increase my chances of getting a pin code if I booked something. I find that hard to believe given our frequency of visiting WDW in the past few years. I told her that without a discount we couldn't kid ourselves into booking something...need to be true to our budget. I will continue to hold out!

Right now there is no public FD offer....just individual PIN codes. But just because you didn't get a PIN in the mail or email doesn't mean you don't have one. Call Disney and find out....that's what I did. I didn't get a code...I called and they had it attached to my household in their system. But like I said earlier, the CM assured me more deals would come out later. I'll be watching like a hawk!

Right now there is no public FD offer....just individual PIN codes. But just because you didn't get a PIN in the mail or email doesn't mean you don't have one. Call Disney and find out....that's what I did. I didn't get a code...I called and they had it attached to my household in their system. But like I said earlier, the CM assured me more deals would come out later. I'll be watching like a hawk!

Do you know if she meant later today or later later? :confused3

I got nothin' :sad2: The CM told me I would increase my chances of getting a pin code if I booked something. I find that hard to believe given our frequency of visiting WDW in the past few years. I told her that without a discount we couldn't kid ourselves into booking something...need to be true to our budget. I will continue to hold out!
Lol...someone else on theis thread said that the CM told them that if they booked they probably would not receive a pin until after their vacation. I think they say what they want to.

I am on hold.........I will know soon enough!

Lol...someone else on theis thread said that the CM told them that if they booked they probably would not receive a pin until after their vacation. I think they say what they want to.

I am on hold.........I will know soon enough!

She did double-check my e-mail addy and postal code, so maybe that'll trigger something. Clearly I am a hopeless optimist! :lmao:

Very UN magical conversation this morning with CM! I had been reading that today was the day for possible FD or next offer, so I was soooo anxious to call this morning. Well, that went south fast! The CM that I spoke to was very short with me and then acted like I was CRAZY to even say the words "free dining". Then, I asked if there was a pin with our name, she said "if there was a pin, you would have gotten it already". Uuhhh well no, because how many times do people call and ask and there is a pin? I will obviously get over it, but what a disappointment when I expect someone from Disney to at least be friendly when they deliver the bad news.
I will continue to hope for free dining!!!!

Yep, No free dining for our trip planned in October. I booked it any way. Fingers crossed that something else comes along.

Sounds like you two had the same cranky CM. Hopefully the others are nice. I was trapped at 7AM because ds had fallen asleep on me (8pm for me.). I think i wont even bother calling now if it is an email specific code. My email is empty. Bummer, but thanks for reporting the updates.

Well, I just have to say I'm glad I'm not a CM, working the phone lines today! Let's give them all a break...imagine how many phone calls they're getting, and it's not even 8:00 EST yet. :scared1:

Oh, how disappointing rumors can be! popcorn::

Nothing for me.........ugh.....holding out! I received a FD pin for July-August 13......maybe there are more to come. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

I booked with the 35% discount pin for Aug 21-27. I called this morning and was told no new pin for me. I was also told this when I called after I had booked with a pin, sometimes you wonder if they really check. Again, she said, if you have a pin you would know about it and she knew nothing about anything new coming out.

If you have already booked with a pin why would they send a new pin, they have you booked. A new pin would save you money but cut into their profits. They would want to get the people that have not booked yet. I don't think, I will be getting a new pin for FD. I will have to hope it comes out for the public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter