Monday 24
bk- crystal palace 8:15(wanted 8)
lun- plaza 1:00(wanted 1:30)
Wanted hddr for tonight but only the 9:30 show available

Tuesday 25
bk - Cape May cafe 8:00
Lun - Sci Fi - 1:35(1:30)
HDDR - 7:15

Don't mean to sound stupid but..................what is HDDR?

Monday 24
bk- crystal palace 8:15(wanted 8)
lun- plaza 1:00(wanted 1:30)
Wanted hddr for tonight but only the 9:30 show available

Tuesday 25
bk - Cape May cafe 8:00
Lun - Sci Fi - 1:35(1:30)
HDDR - 7:15

Don't mean to sound stupid but..................what is HDDR?

Hoop De Do Revue at Fort Wilderness.

Hi! Everyone! I must say today went alot smoother than the other day when I called for my friend! I didn't think it was going to especially since well this is how it started! I called at exactly 7:00am and the normal recording never came on the recortding just said would you like to speak to a CM Yes or No? So I said yes! I got a CM in 1 minute!!! :woohoo:Yep 1 minute! :dance3:So then he asks how may he help me? I said I would like to make my dining reservations! :goodvibes He said ok then I have to get you over to that department! Now I'm stewing :mad:thinking I'm going to be on hold forever ! So w/i 10 minutes a very nice CM Abigail was on the line to assist me!!! :yay:
So ppl it took an entire 21 minutes from Start to finish! Mind you I only had 4 ADR's to make as my others are GG's!!! :) So here's what I got:

8/30
D- Teppan Edo 6:00pm

8/31
D- O'Hana 6:35pm

9/1
H oop D ee D oo M usical R eview 9:30pm Tier 1 seating!!!

Yes I did request the 9:30pm show as you are allowed to upgrade to tier 1 seating at this show! Never been here before and hoping DD 14 and DS 10 like it! I know my lil Niece will love it or sleep through it! :rotfl:

9/2
D- Leceiller 6:00pm

All the ressies I made today were for 6ppl I switched one that was 8/30 Chef Mickeys our must do every trip restaurant:scared1:be cause I could only get a 5:30pm time a lil early so I really wanted to try Teppan Edo so we went for that! Other than that all the restaurants I wanted I got withing minutes or exactly what I wanted! So hopefully there is truth to the post that said they only open so many per day! As when I called for my friend I called at 10am b/c when I had called earlier they wanted to confirm the address and I didn't get that from my friend as they never confirmed this before! Mind you it was just a friend from work so i only knew the town where the friend resided nothing else so that was probably the problem there. Good luck to the rest of you! :wizard:

8/21 Tony's Town Square @ 11:30

8/22 Raglan Road @ 6:30 (<3 a good ol' irish pub)

8/23 Sci-fi Theatre @ 7 (this was the earliest res they had and Fantasmic was sold out, I'm worried about making it to the show @ 8:30)

8/24 Chef Mickey's @ 8:20 for breakfast

8/21 Tony's Town Square @ 11:30

8/22 Raglan Road @ 6:30 (<3 a good ol' irish pub)

8/23 Sci-fi Theatre @ 7 (this was the earliest res they had and Fantasmic was sold out, I'm worried about making it to the show @ 8:30)

8/24 Chef Mickey's @ 8:20 for breakfast

I'm also doing Tony's for lunch- can't wait to hear about it! And for Sci-Fi- what we did was a latest ADR for dinner and went right after Fantasmic. It was PERFECT, as the park was EMPTY when we came out and it was so neat to walk through the park at the end of a perfect day!!!

I'm also doing Tony's for lunch- can't wait to hear about it! And for Sci-Fi- what we did was a latest ADR for dinner and went right after Fantasmic. It was PERFECT, as the park was EMPTY when we came out and it was so neat to walk through the park at the end of a perfect day!!!

Thank you Im going to call and try that. I hope the toddler can stay awake for dinner that late though.

Ok, we'll be in the World 9/10-9/20. Here are my "Wishes":
9/11 Ohana (D)
9/12 Chef Mickey's (D)
9/13 Les Chefs de France (late L or D)
9/14 Tusker House (B), Boma (D)
9/15 Sci-Fi (late L or D)
9/16 Le Cellier (late L or D)
9/17 Crystal Palace (B)
9/18 1900 Park Fare (D)
9/19 Ohana (B), 50s Prime Time (L or D)
The most important one for DS6 is breakfast with Lilo & Stitch. I also really want Ohana (D), Chef Mickeys (D), Crystal Palace (B), and of course, Le Cellier. We are very flexible for times and somewhat so for days. Any ideas for my order of attack when June 13 arrives?

We're just there for a short trip, 9/16-20 to do MNSSHP on the 18th. I'm hoping to get hours before making my ADRs, but I think I'd like:

9/17: Akerhaus Princess Breakfast
Chefs de France or Tutto Italia (D)
9/18: Yak & Yeti (L)
9/19: Crystal Palace (L)

I'm not sure what else we might do. I've never tried Y&Y, Chefs or Tutto, so I'm trying to branch out with the free dining. We're pretty flexible though!

Thank you Im going to call and try that. I hope the toddler can stay awake for dinner that late though.

Hmmm... didn't realize you had a toddler. Maybe get him/her a snack from the stands w/in the Fantasmic theater and then if he/she falls asleep after F! you'll at least feel better that he/she ate SOMETHING!

We're just there for a short trip, 9/16-20 to do MNSSHP on the 18th. I'm hoping to get hours before making my ADRs, but I think I'd like:

9/17: Akerhaus Princess Breakfast
Chefs de France or Tutto Italia (D)
9/18: Yak & Yeti (L)
9/19: Crystal Palace (L)

I'm not sure what else we might do. I've never tried Y&Y, Chefs or Tutto, so I'm trying to branch out with the free dining. We're pretty flexible though!

Are you doing before park opening for Akerhaus? I thought about doing two TS in one day, but I just remember being so FULL after the TS meals I can't think of doing two in one day... :confused3

Are you doing before park opening for Akerhaus? I thought about doing two TS in one day, but I just remember being so FULL after the TS meals I can't think of doing two in one day...

I'd like to get the earliest time possible for breakfast and then figure we'd skip lunch and have a nice late dinner after my daughter's nap. That's the plan anyway! If I can't get an early time for breakfast, I may have to make changes, but I don't have any "must-dos", so whatever. Its all good.

Just found this thread. Thought I would post my ADR experience.

May ADR day was 5/23. We upgraded the free dining to Deluxe. My daughter is a TA and Friday, 5/22, 11:30 PM we went onlline and made all but 2 of our ADR's.
They are
8/22 8:05 H&V Breakfast
8/22 5:00 Tony's Town Square
8/23 5:00 Chefs de France
8/24 8:15 Norway Princess Breakfast
8/24 4:15 Garden Grill (This one is earlier than I want, but all that was avail.
8/25 8:05 Crystal Palace
8/25 5:35 Narcoossee's
8/26 8:00 1900 Park Fare
8/26 5:45 Yachtsman Steakhouse
8/27 8:00 Donald's Safari Breakfast
8/28 8:05 CRT
8/28 5:35 Artist Point

Then the next morning I called at 6:00 and got the last 2.
8/26 11:00 Pirate League
8/27 3:50 Brown Derby FDP (This is earlier than I want, but all that was avail.

I am very happy and loved the online booking.

May ADR day was 5/23. We upgraded the free dining to Deluxe. My daughter is a TA and Friday, 5/22, 11:30 PM we went onlline and made all but 2 of our ADR's.
They are
8/24 4:15 Garden Grill (This one is earlier than I want, but all that was avail.

Congrats!:thumbsup2 see you over at the AVC;)

Today I booked Sci-Fi for lunch and Beirgarten, tommorow I will be booking my last ADR's of our 15 day trip:goodvibes:goodvibes I have got all of my first picks and for the times I wanted:dance3:

They are

What was the cost to upgrade to DDP from Free dining? :confused3

I started booking ADR's today - :banana:. I was so excited. I called at 89 days from check in (when I tried yesterday the system was always down). I only got one of my first picks (restaurant + time), which was frustrating, but got all of the restaurants I wanted except Ohana with some changes of days and times.

I'd wondered if we'd be able to book +10 days, even though we're switching resorts on day 7. The answer was No :-)sad2: darnnit). The CM I spoke with said the system would not let me book past my check out date from resort #1 and I would have to book for my second stay starting on it's check in date. Didn't see if this had already been posted, but thought I'd let all you split stayers know what I was told.

I am so happy :woohoo: after weeks of worrying about today I got all of my ADRS today :banana: I didnt have to wait on hold at all and it only took my 35 mins to book my adrs the cm was so nice she gave me my adr confirmation numbers after every 4 we did which was a surprise :)
She also booked the pirate leauge for me after my adrs but that took 25 mins she kept on apologizing to me that her computer was taking so long but I told her to take her time and not to worry about it

My ADRS are : :yay:
Aug 25 Rose & Crown 4:50pm (1ST time)
Aug 26 CRT 9:40am
Aug 27 Sci Fi 11:10am
Aug 30 Askurus 8:20am
Aug 30 Le Cellier 2:35pm (1st time & I wish it was a little later but Ill take it)Aug 31 Hollywood & Vine 9:10am
Aug 31 Mama Melrose 4:05pm (1st time)
Sept 1 Ohana 9:30am
Sept 1 Tonys 5:30pm (1st time)
Sept 3 TRex 5:00pm (1st time)
Sept 4 Plaza 4:30pm
Sept 4 Piarte League 6:00pm
:dance3:

We are going 9/25-10/03. First trip for our DD's (3 and almost 5 when we go). We are also meeting up with friends, their kids are the same age. So there will be 8 of us total.

Here is what I am hoping for:

Breakfast:
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
Kona
Aukerhaus

Dinner:
CRT
Liberty Tavern
Brown Derby
Tutto Italia
Le Cellier
Rose and Crown
Hoop De Doo
Spirit of Aloha?
1900 Park Fare

I know I have too many dinners but I figure I need back ups and migh move some to lunches.

We are staying at WL so I'm sure we will do Whispering Canyon at one point. We are also going to swap one night with our friends so that we can each go out for dinner w/o kids one night. I'm thinking either Le Cellier or Yachstman that night for us?

How hard is it to get ressies for 8?

Suggestions or comments are welcome.

Kelly

We are going 9/25-10/03. First trip for our DD's (3 and almost 5 when we go). We are also meeting up with friends, their kids are the same age. So there will be 8 of us total.

Here is what I am hoping for:

Breakfast:
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
Kona
Aukerhaus

Dinner:
CRT
Liberty Tavern
Brown Derby
Tutto Italia
Le Cellier
Rose and Crown
Hoop De Doo
Spirit of Aloha?
1900 Park Fare

I know I have too many dinners but I figure I need back ups and migh move some to lunches.

We are staying at WL so I'm sure we will do Whispering Canyon at one point. We are also going to swap one night with our friends so that we can each go out for dinner w/o kids one night. I'm thinking either Le Cellier or Yachstman that night for us?

How hard is it to get ressies for 8?

Suggestions or comments are welcome.

Kelly

We didn't have a horrible time getting ADR's for 8, but we had to be flexible...We moved Le Cellier to the end of the trip...couldnt get Mama Melrose F! package and Teppan Edo was moved to a night we didn't want, but it works because it is a must do so we'll take what we get.

I am just thinking how in a few weeks I have to make my ADR's for my September trip---that one is deluxe dining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter