• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

free Beeeee's on cruise

jubury

Earning My Ears
i had to post this because i thought this was info people would like to know. during our last cruise on Jan 9 2003 my husband and i racked up a bunch of free things heres what we got

Castaway club gave us free beach towel and pins(2)
it was my birthday so i got a cake and a pin
we went to the shopping presentation and got 2 free t shirts and a hat( definatly go to this the girl gives away alot of free stuff and it is all from the shops she is talking about) my Tshirt was from delsol.
we played an adult game and won cruise line keychains( i lost my bra during this game LOL)
a free private cocktail party
free shots during Karaoke
another pin and a great picture of the wonder from shutters
so, altogether we got 4 pins 2 tshirts 1 hat lots of cocktails beach towel 2 keychains 1 picture 1 cakeand made 4 new friends
Linda (adult entertainment director) Trevor (DJ)
and Geena and Charles who i'm sad to say we did not get an e-mail address from and im bummed (they never showed up for breakfast... they must have over slept).

don't ever say things are not FREE!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I guess the old saying that "the only thing for free is your mother's love" doesn't apply on DCL!!

I know the gameshow you mean...Magicquest/Wonderquest. It is hilarious! There was a couple of newlyweds from Orlando who we met in the embarkation line, and we ran into them at various times around the ship, including at that game. They were awarded two extra points because during the "de-robing" there was a PG-moment (for brief nudity) and the host said, "I'm giving two points for two points!" And since hubby has an appendix scar, he was "borrowed" by just about every team.
On the topic of freebies, don't forget to enter the Shutters raffle. They give you an entry form on embarkation, and we won it on our first Western cruise. You get two free formal portraits.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

points for an appendix scar???? WHEW, I've gotta hit this game, both myself and DH have them now (thanks to my vacation last summer and the strike of the appendicitis)

I missed that show, we will definitely go next time.

To add to the freebies, we have received really cool pens (the writing kind), pins, buttons, keychains, mugs, hats, gift certificates, and other things.

I love DCL!

Sue Ellen

....to go to the DVC members presentation (if you are a current member). we won several towels and mugs, plus they gave away a bunch of other small freebies like luggage tags, hats, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter