Free admission to Sea World

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
for Firefighters, EMS, and Police Officers

I just found this out by going to www.4adventure.com .... if you click on any of the theme parks and go to attractions a pop up screen will appear saying the following ......

"To the remarkable firefighters, police officers and EMS professionals who put their lives on the line each and every day, the employees and families of Anheuser–Busch Companies, our beer wholesalers and Busch Entertainment Corporation send our gratitude.

And an invitation to be our honored guest. Simply show your identification anytime you visit SeaWorld® in Orlando, San Antonio or San Diego; Busch Gardens® in Tampa Bay or Williamsburg; and Sesame Place® in Philadelphia beginning Oct. 5 through Dec. 31, 2001, and you’ll receive unlimited complimentary admission for yourself. In addition, your immediate family will receive complimentary admission on your first visit.

We hope, in some small way, this begins to send
the multitude of thanks that all of us owe you

I personally think that this is an awesome thing to do

:pinkbounc :pinkbounc

sorry .... I didn't pay attention to the post from earlier on tonight that said the same thing. I was just so excited to share the information that I skipped over what Falls1 had posted .... sorry Falls 1. I promise to do better next time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter