Fred and Wilma - Friends Don't Let Friends Do Karaoke (Pre-Trippy)

Wow Joh! I just found your pre-trip report (thanks to your signature!). Great start and I can't wait for this cruise and to meet everyone from both the DIS boards and facebook.

Wow Joh! I just found your pre-trip report (thanks to your signature!). Great start and I can't wait for this cruise and to meet everyone from both the DIS boards and facebook.

:sad:
That is because she hid it over here in the "UK" section. . . <looking around>. . . I hope we don't get kicked out of here . . .

Hey there, glad you found me :wave:

:sad:
That is because she hid it over here in the "UK" section. . . <looking around>. . . I hope we don't get kicked out of here . . .

Lol Janice, all are welcome here on the UK boards. We have some great trip reports and fantastic accents ;)

Looking forward to hearing about the Swan. We stayed at the Dolphin one night in 2011 and really liked the cafeteria there for breakfast, lots of choices. we also walked across the street for a round of mini-golf. Can't beat the convenience to lots of stuff. :goodvibes

This last week is the like last hour of a long road-trip... Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :hourglass :crazy2:

Looking forward to hearing about the Swan. We stayed at the Dolphin one night in 2011 and really liked the cafeteria there for breakfast, lots of choices. we also walked across the street for a round of mini-golf. Can't beat the convenience to lots of stuff. :goodvibes

This last week is the like last hour of a long road-trip... Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :hourglass :crazy2:

Not long now, my impatient little friend. Just 9 more days - bring on the chocolate smoothies :cool1:

Joh, Joh, Joh...how exactly have I missed all this build up!? I'm disappointed with myself :rotfl2:

Hope you've had a safe and happy journey there today! Looking forward to hearing more once you're sorted...have a fabulous time! x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!