FP weirdness for March at DHS

I'm up to 4 emails with my 3/13 HS fastpasses. Leave my morning TOT and TSMM fastpasses alone! Every time I move by Toy Story one, they wait an hour and then move it sometime else. If you give me an anytime fastpass I promise to leave it alone.

This is really dumb, but could the change to Muppets because it has reopened, I think just today? Maybe they were adding it back into the system and something went terribly wrong lol... (I know it's not funny, I'm in the middle of it too... but maybe it was Beaker's fault!)

After getting my TSM switched back to the morning (from evening) on 3/9 a couple hours ago it has now changed to an anytime (tier 2 only) fp. I can still book 3 on top of that. My MMRR remains.
Also: the lady on the phone was sooo nice that at the end of the call I figured what the hell and asked for a fp for FoP on 3/18 as it's my daughter's bday and we stay offsite so it's hard to get. Sure enough she gave it to me. First it had a time (7:05), but now it's anytime anyride!!! Awesome! First time I won't rope drop it (wife loves this news) and I assume I can still try to refresh for it during the day too!

Good on you for asking. It’s the least they can do!

I was able to change my 3/13 at 11:15 am TSM to 8 am when they released the 8 am slots around 3 am. I got an email at 4:35 am that they changed it to 11:25 am. I was asleep at this point. When I saw the email at 6:25 am, I was able to move it back to 8 am. Then I received 3 emails about changes but it stuck at 8 am. 3:35 pm I get an email that my 8 am has now been moved to 1 pm. This is out of control! Calling Disney now as this is my DS’s 13th surprise birthday trip. I have a screen shot of my 8 am reservation so if push comes to shove, I’ll show the ride CSR that and plead to let DS celebrate his birthday with some pixie dust.

This is really dumb, but could the change to Muppets because it has reopened, I think just today? Maybe they were adding it back into the system and something went terribly wrong lol... (I know it's not funny, I'm in the middle of it too... but maybe it was Beaker's fault!)

Hey, that's about as plausible as anything else. I could totally see something that mundane being the Kryptonite that messed everything up.

Is everybody getting email notifications when FP are changed/deleted?
Yes.....I have gotten 3 rounds of them with the first one at around 2am.
I have now had three sets of emails about the changes and two of the sets have been for Haunted Mansion. Every time I move or make a TSM fp for 3/4 or 3/6, it changes. I now have 3 multiple experience fp on 3/4 and 2 of them on 3/6. I suppose I could keep making TSM fps for those days and see how many multiple experience fps I end up with. But I think I will leave it alone now unless they mess with my MMRR or MFSR fps. Then they will hear from me. ::yes::

I've been trying to get MMRR for Friday 3/6 and I check regularly throughout the day. Just now, I checked and the site says all FP are distributed for the day- all rides- all levels - everything. That just doesn't seem right unless its going to be wall to wall people and a day with gate closures.

I have now had three sets of emails about the changes and two of the sets have been for Haunted Mansion. Every time I move or make a TSM fp for 3/4 or 3/6, it changes. I now have 3 multiple experience fp on 3/4 and 2 of them on 3/6. I suppose I could keep making TSM fps for those days and see how many multiple experience fps I end up with. But I think I will leave it alone now unless they mess with my MMRR or MFSR fps. Then they will hear from me. ::yes::

Are your multipasses all showing under one entry? I've had two fp's convert to multi, but it's one entry for 10 people (there are 5 of us). Do you know if that equals 2 rides, or will it disappear after we ride once? Thanks!

I've been trying to get MMRR for Friday 3/6 and I check regularly throughout the day. Just now, I checked and the site says all FP are distributed for the day- all rides- all levels - everything. That just doesn't seem right unless its going to be wall to wall people and a day with gate closures.
Got the same message for 3/5. Has to be site maintenance with all the issues.

I'm up to 4 emails with my 3/13 HS fastpasses. Leave my morning TOT and TSMM fastpasses alone! Every time I move by Toy Story one, they wait an hour and then move it sometime else. If you give me an anytime fastpass I promise to leave it alone.
Same here! Just give me the anytime! I’ve even called twice lol sheesh

This might be the only way they have to stop the madness of people moving things back and whatever skynet-esque algorithm they have running from getting into an endless loop. Stop letting people make changes and eventually there will not be any FPs in the times that the system is trying to clear. That might give them a breather to figure out what happened.

FPmaggedon 2020.

Last edited:
So, my replacement FOP on 3/17 was now also converted to an anytime fastpass. There is just one slot in my fastpass list for "Replacement Fastpass", but it is now for 10 people (there are 5 of us). Will we get to do anytime 2 rides, or will it disappear after we tap in once? We haven't been to Disney since they switched from paper fastpasses, so I'm unsure how things work.

If you go into the my disney experience app and click on that fastpass you'll see that each of your people has two of the anytime fastpasses assigned to them. Viewing it in a web browser will make it look like it's one fastpass for ten people.

It will disappear once you tap (or rather go down to saying it is for five guests after the first ride). The replacement anytime fastpass will tell you what it is good for, which should be for the ride you originally had or any other ride in that park that isn't more popular than it. If you find this not to be the case I'm sure Disney would fix it for you. Though their phone lines may have quite the wait, so I'd do it another day.

If you try to use normal fastpasses before the anytime fastpass, I would use the normal fastpass during the hour period it is for (not the few minutes early or late that they typically allow).

Also, I'd suggest trying to add additional fastpasses for that day, even though that isn't how that should work. I'm now up to three replacement fastpasses and three normal ones.

If you go into the my disney experience app and click on that fastpass you'll see that each of your people has two of the anytime fastpasses assigned to them. Viewing it in a web browser will make it look like it's one fastpass for ten people.

It will disappear once you tap (or rather go down to saying it is for five guests after the first ride). The replacement anytime fastpass will tell you what it is good for, which should be for the ride you originally had or any other ride in that park that isn't more popular than it. If you find this not to be the case I'm sure Disney would fix it for you. Though their phone lines may have quite the wait, so I'd do it another day.

If you try to use normal fastpasses before the anytime fastpass, I would use the normal fastpass during the hour period it is for (not the few minutes early or late that they typically allow).

Also, I'd suggest trying to add additional fastpasses for that day, even though that isn't how that should work. I'm now up to three replacement fastpasses and three normal ones.

Thank you so much!!

I have now 5 anytime x 4 guests tier2 FPs.
No tier 1 anytime, since my MFSG got changed into muppets not cancelled. Fortunately though I was able to rebook that twice and it stuck for now.
I imagine though FP lines that week will be close to standby lines given how many anytime FPs they distributed today :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter