FP Booking and Strategy Question

mamateacher

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
My FP booking window is sneaking up on us and I have two quick questions. I searched the sticky link above first, but I couldn't find the answer.

(1) Can you split FPs within your party? For example, I know we all want to ride BTMR and 7DMT, but one of my sons will not ride Splash Mountan. So, are you allowed to split the 3rd FP---like have 2 people in our party get a FP for Splash and the other two people get one for Peter Pan?

(2) Have any of you used the booking strategy where you book the hardest to get FPs before anything else? How did it work for you and is it worth it to book this way?

Thank you,
Marci

Hi All,
My FP booking window is sneaking up on us and I have two quick questions. I searched the sticky link above first, but I couldn't find the answer.

(1) Can you split FPs within your party? For example, I know we all want to ride BTMR and 7DMT, but one of my sons will not ride Splash Mountan. So, are you allowed to split the 3rd FP---like have 2 people in our party get a FP for Splash and the other two people get one for Peter Pan?

(2) Have any of you used the booking strategy where you book the hardest to get FPs before anything else? How did it work for you and is it worth it to book this way?

Thank you,
Marci

1. Yes
2. Start from end of trip and work your way backwards esp on hard to get ones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!