Fort Wilderness Campground Christmas 2010

Sorry to hear about Dave's wife. We will be praying for her quick recovery. We are in site 502. Just where we had hoped to be. Hope to meet more DISer's while here.

Dave, hope your wife's better, my neice suffers with Chron's... it's a bear. Please feel free to call on us if we can help you in any way, I'll PM you my phone number, we'll be arriving Saturday. We'll be on the road tomorrow!!

My Disboards friends. We arrived yesterday. My wife has had a flareup of Crohn's disease (she has had it for several years). It it almost certain that she will be admitted to the hospital tomorrow. At this point everything is on hold. I started putting up the Castle and had to stop to take care of her throughout the day. We have both been looking forward to this for a year. My spirits are not to good right now. I can't get into the Christmas spirit without my better half. I will keep you posted on what happens.

Thanks everybody,,,,,,,

Dave

Dave, I am so sorry to hear about your wife. We were wondering where you were when we drove by your site this past week. Hope that she is feeling better quickly!! Will keep you both in our prayers!!!

Ronda

Dave,, I am very sorry about your bride ,,our prayers are with the two of you and look for a safe fast recovery.

Hey Everybody. Dee (the bride) is doing GREAT!. The surgeon said he might let her go home in 3 days. So, Dee and I decided if she is doing as well tomorrow (Monday) as she did today we are going to stick it out and stay at the Fort. If not I will roll out Tuesday. If she comes home Wednesday we will still have 10 days left at the Fort. Granted, we won't be doing any parks or anything wild, but she can enjoy the Fort and take it easy. She really wants me to get the Castle up and running.

Thank you all for your HEART felt concern. It is REALLY appreciated. I will let you know the verdict tomorrow.

Dave

Hey Everybody. Dee (the bride) is doing GREAT!. The surgeon said he might let her go home in 3 days. So, Dee and I decided if she is doing as well tomorrow (Monday) as she did today we are going to stick it out and stay at the Fort. If not I will roll out Tuesday. If she comes home Wednesday we will still have 10 days left at the Fort. Granted, we won't be doing any parks or anything wild, but she can enjoy the Fort and take it easy. She really wants me to get the Castle up and running.

Thank you all for your HEART felt concern. It is REALLY appreciated. I will let you know the verdict tomorrow.

Dave

Happy to hear that she is doing well!!!:thumbsup2

So glad she is feeling better! Enjoy your holiday wherever you spend it!!:littleangel:

Dave- glad to hear Dee is doing better. I hope she feels well enough to stay and enjoy the Fort for the holidays. We look forward to seeing the castle if you're able to put it up.

So glad to hear Dee is doing much better!

ShantaClausSm.png

Hey everybody, Dee is doing GREAT. Looks like she will get out of the hospital on Thursday. So, this Wednesday night I should have the Castle show up and running. Please stop by and say hello if you get a chance.
Once again, thank you all for your kind words and prayers for Dee !!

Dave

Hey everybody, Dee is doing GREAT. Looks like she will get out of the hospital on Thursday. So, this Wednesday night I should have the Castle show up and running. Please stop by and say hello if you get a chance.
Once again, thank you all for your kind words and prayers for Dee !!

Dave

Dear Dave, We are so pleased that Dee (and you) are doing much better. We prayed for her healing and God bless her.

We stopped by a few times to see if you had returned and we were saddened by your dark site, realizing you were still going to the hospital. But glad it turned out OK. We did see your castle under cover and the bright lights will shine once more when you are reunited with your lovely Dee at home (or campsite). God bless and Merry Christmas. Perhaps we will see you at the Fort next year.

Best regards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter