• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Former cast members who made it big

Krystallen

Earning My Ears
Do you know any celebritiy or famous people who was once a cast member? I just found out that Kevin Richardson from the Backstreet Boys was a backstage tour guide at Hollywood Studios, and also a character for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Aladdin, Tigger, and Sweetums. He also referred to his time in WDW as one of the best memories of his life, and if he didn't work at Disney he wouldn't have met the person who asked him to join the Backstreet Boys. That's awesome! Do you know any other famous people?

Here's a video of him talking about it http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uLjFmz8pgus#t=256s

Jennifer Hudson was a performer on the Disney Wonder

Not Disney, but Blair Underwood got his start in one of the musical stage shows at Busch Gardens VA.

Not Disney, but I know some of the band members from which ever one Justin Timberlake was in (sorry, I always get NSync and Backstreet Boys confused) worked at Universal Studios.

OP, sounds like you were watching the Biography channel. I watched a bio on both NSync and Backstreet Boys and how the bands formed.

Wayne Brady and Joey Fatone were performers in Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue at Universal Studios Florida.

Ashley Eckstein was a performer in Disney World.

Although they're not known names, there are several musicians on both "Dancing with the Stars" and "American Idol" who got their start as performers in the Disneyland All-American College Band.

I see quite a handful of people started from Disney. That's cool.

Not Disney, but I know some of the band members from which ever one Justin Timberlake was in (sorry, I always get NSync and Backstreet Boys confused) worked at Universal Studios.

OP, sounds like you were watching the Biography channel. I watched a bio on both NSync and Backstreet Boys and how the bands formed.

I love watching bios! It's interesting to see how celebrities worked their way up. Anyway Justin was in NSync, BSB has Nick Carter :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter