For Those Who Have Checked In

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
List everything you had in front of you or had access to when you checked in.

In what format did you have the photos? We are a group of 5 adults who live in different cities. How would you recommend getting everyone's photos? Please note that I am a luddite and not very computer/technology savvy.

Yes have everything ready or it won't let you complete check in. If traveling with passports you need a photo of the passport along with all the details of it, passport #, expiration date, etc.

Checked in for 2 cruises already. I had our headshots and photos of our passports ready before checkin. Taken with my iPhone. I also had our actual passports to fill in the required info and the credit card to be used on the ship.

That is it. The second checkin took minutes.

Checked in for 2 cruises already. I had our headshots and photos of our passports ready before checkin. Taken with my iPhone. I also had our actual passports to fill in the required info and the credit card to be used on the ship.

That is it. The second checkin took minutes.
did you checkin from your phone?

I had mine in jpg format and had no issues. Everyone just took photos with their phones and then texted them to me as we were not all in one place either. The app on the phone always like to give me trouble, so I transferred them to my computer and completed check-in from there without any issues.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but has anyone who has checked in gone thru the process of selecting timeslots for the kids club? Any info you can give (is it only one slot per day, are the slots 1hr long, 2hrs, etc?) would be helpful.

My son likes to go to the club after dinner (2nd seating), but I'm not even sure the clubs will be open that late.

I had mine in jpg format and had no issues. Everyone just took photos with their phones and then texted them to me as we were not all in one place either. The app on the phone always like to give me trouble, so I transferred them to my computer and completed check-in from there without any issues.
good to know because I was going to use the app on my phone.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but has anyone who has checked in gone thru the process of selecting timeslots for the kids club? Any info you can give (is it only one slot per day, are the slots 1hr long, 2hrs, etc?) would be helpful.

My son likes to go to the club after dinner (2nd seating), but I'm not even sure the clubs will be open that late.
There are multiple slots each day, but you can only pick one ahead of time. They range from earlier in the morning through the evening. I am not sure of the exact times as I have already booked my slots for my kids so it won't load any more unless I cancel.

From the Disney Cruise site: Guests can book one session per day on a first-come, first-served basis: a 1.5 hour-long session on Embarkation Day; and a 2.5 hour-long session during days at sea. Pending availability, Guests can also register their children and book session times on board the ship using the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app.

There are multiple slots each day, but you can only pick one ahead of time. They range from earlier in the morning through the evening. I am not sure of the exact times as I have already booked my slots for my kids so it won't load any more unless I cancel.

From the Disney Cruise site: Guests can book one session per day on a first-come, first-served basis: a 1.5 hour-long session on Embarkation Day; and a 2.5 hour-long session during days at sea. Pending availability, Guests can also register their children and book session times on board the ship using the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app.
Thanks. I'll just have to see tonight when it let's me reserve it.

The info on the Disney site mentions embarkation and sea days, but the first few 3-day cruises have no sea days (2 days at Castaway), and of course they fail to mention the blocks of times for "port" days. LOL

The info on the Disney site mentions embarkation and sea days, but the first few 3-day cruises have no sea days (2 days at Castaway), and of course they fail to mention the blocks of times for "port" days. LOL

When you are looking, will you please make a note if this also applies to Scuttle's Cove?

All of my days are 1.5 hours (Embarkation and 2 days at Castaway).

When you transferred them to your computer, did you choose to send them in original format (size) or did you pick something like medium or small file size?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts