For Those Who Have Checked In

Do we know how long before Disney clears these photos? Safepassage was less than 24 hours once I uploaded my vaccination card, but my security photo has been pending for a few days now with DCL. Perhaps they are backed up but I assumed they just approved them as they came in. It's also possible that they are completing them by sail date first so those leaving soon will be able to make any necessary changes.
I sail on 8/16- we have 2 rooms. I did check in at 30 days and my documents and photos still say pending for both rooms. I spoke with DCL a few days ago and the CM told me it is ok as long as it still says pending review. She told me it would say Needs Attention- so eased my anxiety a little bit. I still go in and check like a crazy person 2 -3 times a day. I also have not received luggage tags yet 😕

I sail on 8/16- we have 2 rooms. I did check in at 30 days and my documents and photos still say pending for both rooms. I spoke with DCL a few days ago and the CM told me it is ok as long as it still says pending review. She told me it would say Needs Attention- so eased my anxiety a little bit. I still go in and check like a crazy person 2 -3 times a day. I also have not received luggage tags yet 😕
That's good that things did not escalate to "needs attention" status. You're so close to sailing and hopefully those luggage tags show up soon.

I haven't been doing too much research into the luggage situation. I'll be staying at POP and doing DME for the last time before it switches over to Mears. They no longer take your luggage so you've got to bring it all on the bus which is understandable.

I assume it's the same way with DCL now and they no longer pick your luggage up in the morning from your room.

FYI: For the Sept 10th Check in, the earliest PAT was moved up from 1:00pm to 11:00am. I assume this will be the case for all subsequent check ins.

FYI: For the Sept 10th Check in, the earliest PAT was moved up from 1:00pm to 11:00am. I assume this will be the case for all subsequent check ins.
I wish that was true for the Sept 04 Fantasy sailing. We always get there early and this time, the PAT we got was 1:30 and I checked-in by 12:20 that night (30 days).

And the instructions on the security photos are not telling you to remove your glasses, they say "please remove eyewear that prevents your eyes from being seen..." Wearing glasses is ok, just make sure the photo has no glare or reflection. Mine were accepted with glasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter