For those that have the disneyshopping large scrapbook tote......

disneyfreakk

<font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font
I just recieved my Disneyshopping.com totes and I have a question! What is the velcro for? I know my XXL tote has attachments that velcro on, are my totes maybe missing these components??

Mine didn't come with anything to stick on the velcro either - I got mine a few months ago (ordered 2 of them when they were on sale). I don't know if there are add ons that you can purchase later or what.

thank you for your reply RealMickeysGirl. I am glad I wasnt the only confused one! LOL. I got 2 during the st. pattys day sale so they were under $25. I think I would have been really upset if I had of paid about $50 per tote, but 25 I can live with! :smooth:

I'm glad it's not just me! LOL! I can't figure out what the velcro is for either. I don't see anything on the web site that you can add on. I showed my friend who is a CMC and she didn't know either. She said for the price I paid I got a good deal. It was even personalized!

I know they look pink on the internet, but its more of a burgendy color. They are extreemly cute, but it doesnt have alot of pockets like they say.

I was so happy when I went to the LSS yesterday and found a generations tote create a bag! the attachments fit exactly with the mickey tote and all that velcro. hope this helps with the velcro mistery. :cool1:

No kidding! I got a Paper Wishes catalog and saw some items that looked like they would work in the tote bag. Neat. :thumbsup2

I was wondering what the velcro was for too...thanks for solving the mystery :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter