For the First Time In Forever.....A Disneyland reopening TR, Dark Ride photos and The End 5/8

I, along with the rest of planet Earth, am so tired of this thing.

Which is just why it is so dangerous right now. So many people carrying it unknowingly, and so many people letting their guard down.

I am very unpatiently waiting for the border to open!!

Sounds like your country has taken some baby steps.....

You know a lot more about it than I do. Then again, you ride it a lot more than I do! :laughing:

::yes:: I do ride it more, and I have knowledgeable people who give me pointers. ;)

Well, shoot.

I'm talking to you Disney. Shoot! Take the photo!!

Maybe they're doing it now that the band aid has been ripped off.

:faint:

How long was it from entering to riding?

We really didn't ride. I mean, yes I went on Guardians, but that was after we went to the restaurant. That line was simply to enter the Avengers Campus.

He what?!?!?!?
Oh.

Still, kinda neat, but...

Yeah, kinda neat, but....

Think that will change? Is there room for seating, later?

No, it just wasn't designed for indoor seating. That all-white room that I showed pictures of was most likely intended to have wall to wall people queuing up shoulder to shoulder. With capacity limits they can't let that many people fill up the room, but there is definitely no indoor space where they could put tables.

Holy smokes does that look (and sound) good!

I want another one! Maybe at the end of the month when Jill comes and we might have lunch from Pym's.....

:sad2:
This really isn't right. It's a perk you're entitled to and you seem to have a lot of them go missing.

I know. It's really sad.

I suspect their capacity limit was based on the entire park...

Yeah and it was all concentrated in one little area.

Wonder if they'll move that to MK once Splash is done. (Or whatever they're gonna call it.)

Good Question. :confused3

I should book one. I'm a wreck right now. Hurt my back the other day and my neck/shoulder is killing me.

So did you? I had mine on Thursday evening, and it wiped me out! Luckily I planned for Marie Calendar's pot pies for dinner. I had them in the oven and started them baking as my massage was wrapping up. It gave me enough time to walk home (it's just around the corner) and feed the cats before dinner was ready.

Which is just why it is so dangerous right now. So many people carrying it unknowingly, and so many people letting their guard down.
And with Delta being more contagious...
Sounds like your country has taken some baby steps.....
Baby steps... yes. But still... very difficult to leave/enter the country.
We really didn't ride. I mean, yes I went on Guardians, but that was after we went to the restaurant. That line was simply to enter the Avengers Campus.
OH!!!
No, it just wasn't designed for indoor seating. That all-white room that I showed pictures of was most likely intended to have wall to wall people queuing up shoulder to shoulder. With capacity limits they can't let that many people fill up the room, but there is definitely no indoor space where they could put tables.
Okay, got it now.
So did you?
Nope. No time.
I had mine on Thursday evening, and it wiped me out!
But do you feel better afterwards?
Luckily I planned for Marie Calendar's pot pies for dinner. I had them in the oven and started them baking as my massage was wrapping up. It gave me enough time to walk home (it's just around the corner) and feed the cats before dinner was ready.
How were the pot pies? Is that a frozen thing?

No one is wearing them here anymore, and no spikes or increased numbers which is good!!

I hope that holds true. I keep seeing the maps of the midwest with record breaking spikes and hospitalizations and think that's its not that big of an inconvenience to wear it in public places if it can save mine or Fran's lives. We don't go out a lot.

NICE!! Sounds like you both won. :)

Yes! A wad of cash was nice!

WOOT!! I don't know ANY of the secrets for getting a higher score, but still have fun. Someday I'll accidentally hit this elusive ship and get a pus... cat too!

I suppose you could Google them. I was lucky to have people who explained them to me. I try to tell them to my riding companion because they are unlocked by teamwork.

Yes!! Reminds me of the SDD queue.

Yes very reminiscent!

Pretend it's spidey web?

I suppose....

EMPTY! And so perfect!

Those days are gone... :sad2: Nearly full capacity now.

Gorgeous!! Makes me wanna cry!

This crowd level is gone too, but my last few visits crowds were lighter at DL and everyone was at Avengers Campus.

That's def D's shirt! Yum!

I think it's funny that I don't take pictures of people, but I've got our drinks.

I really hope I can start making more plans soon...will just make me feel better to really have things to look forward to...

We booked a trip in the last couple days, I'm very out of practice, but it's nice to have something to look forward to!

I remember when you got those points for this trip...my how things change.

I know! I'm still glad that we own at BLT. I like that resort. We just won't be able to stay there for a while since I blew most of the points for the trip that we didn't take!

Ella's fav! They did do a good job with it indeed

So much fun!

When I see this view, it makes me think of a meet and greet location that may have been here...I may also be out in left field

I believe that the incredible family used to do meet ups there.

D is a spidey guy so I think he will enjoy

He will probably love the ride.

I think I want to try the "Not So Little" sandwich...I like teriyaki and red chili sauces...

Review coming up in 3 updates......

Kinda looks like an "Oh Henry" bar - which I am a fan

I've heard of those, but not sure they still sell them in the states. I remember ads from my childhood.

So cute up there!

Now the rides are back to being packed in there.

Very empty indeed!

Not anymore.....

And with Delta being more contagious...

I keep watching the maps of the MIdwest and how they are having massive spikes. :eek:

Baby steps... yes. But still... very difficult to leave/enter the country.

Well, hopefully soon.

But do you feel better afterwards?

I think so. I have a feeling if I can keep this up every three weeks or so, I will be much less stressed.

How were the pot pies? Is that a frozen thing?

Yes, they are a frozen thing. They bake in the oven for 1 hour. There are microwave directions, but I just don't think they would come out right. I keep two of these in the freezer, the one below is the one I like. It has mushrooms and broccoli instead of peas, which is the standard one that Fran likes. If we have one of those days when I'm just too exhausted to cook, I can always pull them out and we have dinner within an hour. They're only $3 each when purchased on sale, so it's a good economical choice when you're tired. They taste pretty good too! I usually don't eat the bottom crust, but Fran likes hers turned upside down on the plate and all mashed together. I eat mine bit by bit right side up. TMI? :laughing:

Disney Archives at the Bowers Museum

Back on March 7, 2020 an exhibit honoring the 50th Anniversary of the Disney Archives opened at a local Southern California museum. Fran became a member of the museum because of this exhibit and the anticipation of programs that would be presented over the course of its run.

In fact on March 14, 2020 we went to a presentation on the music of Disneyland in the museum theater. It was a retrospective of music that Walt intended to represent the various lands when DL opened. She played a number of selections from records and told us some interesting stories.

We didn't have time to look at the exhibit that day because Fran had another event planned, but we would come back and check it out later, we didn't realize how much later at the time. The event was a "mug release" at our local Tiki Bar. We went directly there, got in the queue for the mugs, and had some drinks and food while we waited to purchase the mugs. Little did we know that the next day California would shut down completely.

So when the Bowers Museum reopened earlier this year (almost 1 year from the day of the forced closure) we planned to make reservations to see the exhibit. It wasn't until just a few weeks ago when the exhibit was destined to close up to move to the Graceland Exhibition Center in Memphis, TN that we finally got around to visiting.

If you're anywhere in the neighborhood of this exhibit as is travels across the country, I highly suggest a visit. There is lots of neat stuff to see. In the very first room you'll see this replica of Walt's desk which was used in the movie "Saving Mr. Banks".

The next room has a replica of an animator's desk. Everyone was was given an exact replica of this desk. At a panel where I once saw animator Floyd Norman talked about these desks and mentioned that each one was identical down to the ashtray provided for each animator, who were almost exclusively men.

The next room simulated this room at the real Walt Disney Archives at the Studios:

We were lucky enough to tour the archives when Dave Smith was still alive. He was so much fun as a tour guide. His enthusiasm for the archives was obvious in his presentation. He was always so excited about everything that he showed to the guests that it was contagious.

Those "bookcases" you see are very realistic looking and the titles they represent are similar to the books you would find in the actual Archives at the Walt Disney Studios shown above.

The displays in the room above represented various areas of the Walt Disney company. Most of the first rooms had to do with the studios. There was correspondence between Walt and other executives, copies of telegrams and inter-company memos. What struck my interest of the various ephemera was these commissary menus.

What struck me about this first menu was the wide variety of options were offered. I was also surprised by the sorts of foods that were obviously commonplace back then. Some contemporary menus may still have things like Liver & Onions, but I've never seen Liver and Bacon, Mutton Chop with Kidney, a Sardine sandwich in the past few years. How often do you see Deviled Ham, Egg and Crabmeat on one menu? The poor chefs must have had to have so much going on in their kitchen. I did notice that this menu had a Monte Cristo on it! The second menu has a date stamp, and I must guess this more extensive menu was from a similar time in 1940 because it features characters from Pinocchio which was released on February 7, 1940.

These Mickey and Minnie were the first "Walt Approved" stuffed toys merchandise. They were handmade designed by Charlotte Clark in her Los Angeles home. Mrs. Clark obtained permission from Disney to license her stuffed toys and sell them in stores in Los Angeles. They look sorta creepy nowadays.

These Maquettes are just a few of thousands that Disney keeps on hand. Every animated character has a clay model so that the animators can view the subject in 3D and explore all the angles of the Character. I know that there are thousands because at one D23 event we visited a warehouse where they store them.

I believe these are opening day tickets from all the parks worldwide.

This is the "insides" of an Animatronic used in Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.

This is the original prop Original Book from Sleeping Beauty.

One of the windows from the Emporium at Disneyland.

This figure had been on The Great Movie Ride until its recent renovation to the Mickey Minnie Train Ride.

And this was in the "It's a Small Mexico" ride at Epcot before the renovation.

And everyone knows these guys!

This display of costumes comes from a variety of movies such as Frozen, Dick Tracy, Shakespeare in Love, Mary Poppins Returns, 101 Dalmatians, and others.

They had these vehicles. The only movie I had seen was Herbie, and I don't remember what the other ones came from.

Maui's Hook

And Davy Jones' heart.

Cogsworth and Lumiere

This scene from the Lion King was really neat, originally I’d planned to photoshop out the background, but I kind of think it’s neat to see the Maleficent costume in the background. There were several more from non-Disney movies that became Disney through various acquisitions.

I've been in this Plaza at the Studios that they are trying to replicate.

These are some pictures from a D23 event where we ate lunch on this Plaza.

These pillars are representations of what you see in the background of the picture above. They are hand prints of the Disney Legends. Perhaps they are actual plates that are not currently on display.

These are the ones around the plaza which I believe is called “Legends Plaza”.

And one last look at Herbie and the rest of the exhibit which is now on its way to opening in Memphis, TN.

Next we’re back at Avengers Campus

I keep watching the maps of the MIdwest and how they are having massive spikes. :eek:
Oh, no. :(
I hadn't heard about that. I had heard that there could be spikes due to Vaccination hesitation, but... :(
Well, hopefully soon.
Not if the spikes continue!

I'd be perfectly happy if it opened only for completely vaccinated people.
I think so. I have a feeling if I can keep this up every three weeks or so, I will be much less stressed.
Good!
Yes, they are a frozen thing. They bake in the oven for 1 hour. There are microwave directions, but I just don't think they would come out right.
No, I wouldn't think nuking them would be a good idea.
I usually don't eat the bottom crust, but Fran likes hers turned upside down on the plate and all mashed together. I eat mine bit by bit right side up. TMI? :laughing:
Not TMI, but... upside down!! Huh!
How on Earth did she figure that out? Maybe one got accidentally dumped on a plate and she preferred it that way?
In fact on March 14, 2020 we went to a presentation on the music of Disneyland in the museum theater.
Right up your alley in at least two ways. Disney and music!
We didn't have time to look at the exhibit that day because Fran had another event planned, but we would come back and check it out later, we didn't realize how much later at the time.
Yeah...
If you're anywhere in the neighborhood of this exhibit as is travels across the country, I highly suggest a visit.
Heh. First I'd have to get in the country.
The next room has a replica of an animator's desk. Everyone was was given an exact replica of this desk.
Everyone? Who's everyone? All the current animators, or... :confused3
What struck my interest of the various ephemera was these commissary menus.
That struck me too!
I've never seen Liver and Bacon, Mutton Chop with Kidney, a Sardine sandwich in the past few years.

I don't think I've ever seen that on a menu.
How often do you see Deviled Ham, Egg and Crabmeat on one menu?
Not often.

Never.
I did notice that this menu had a Monte Cristo on it!
I saw that right away too!
I believe these are opening day tickets from all the parks worldwide.
Cool!
Speaking of "creepy"...
And everyone knows these guys!
::yes::
Including the lovely lady in the foreground. ::yes:
The car on the right is from The Absent Minded Professor.

[Continued from Previous Post]

T

RSR

When we were at WDW a couple of weeks ago, DH said I could get a sparkly for incentive (losing weight is hard...) so I got the necklace that matches those earrings! (World of Disney, Disney Springs) They had the earrings too, but I didn't get them. Then I got home, and decided I wanted those as well, so I ordered them (and a couple of other things) on Shop Disney. Maleficient is my girl; I have one tattoo (took me 49 years to get one, lol), and it's her outline on my left shoulder.

Anyways...you have good taste in jewelry!

Someone took the BCV reservation back in early April, and I was about to give up on the BLT reservation when someone snagged it earlier this week. I got a pretty penny for that one and evidently the renter was so happy to get it so Win/Win!

Hey, nice! Glad that at least the consolation prize worked out.

We have no plans for travel outside of California for some time now. We do have a plan to stay overnight at the Grand in July with another "sleepover" with the girls, and then again in January we will also be staying with friends, provided that the border reopens.

We do have a cruise of the Mexican Riviera booked in March, so crossing our fingers that things settle down by then.

Hope that fills the Disney cravings for you for the time being.

This time we unlocked the secrets on the Farm, the Volcano (but I always get that one), the plates (which is a hard one for me), and for the first time we launched the alien spaceship! It might not have been my best score, but I got the pus er CAT for my token!

:rotfl2:Good work!

This is the turn around point for the line, it started at the entrance to Avenger's Campus and extended all the way to Pixar Pier.

That's the kind of line that would have me contemplating my life's choices.

The rest of the park and DL were empty.

Can you just keep it that way for another 11 months or so? Thanks.

Eventually he climbs down the building and poses for Meet and Greet photos. I would have been more impressed to see him do it without that without the wire!

Well, sure! But Disney's attorneys would be less thrilled.

x21DL0609DCA28.jpg

I love those ketchup and mustard bottles.

And for some reason I can’t link this up with my photopass account so you get the raw pictures. I have to make sure and take better pictures because more often than not I can’t get the pictures to link.

Well, that's annoying.

And Main Street, a virtual ghost town. You don't see this anymore.

Alison! Come on, you had one job!

If you're anywhere in the neighborhood of this exhibit as is travels across the country, I highly suggest a visit.

I'll have to be on the lookout for that one.

We were lucky enough to tour the archives when Dave Smith was still alive. He was so much fun as a tour guide.

I imagine that would be an awesome tour.

Some contemporary menus may still have things like Liver & Onions, but I've never seen Liver and Bacon, Mutton Chop with Kidney, a Sardine sandwich in the past few years. How often do you see Deviled Ham, Egg and Crabmeat on one menu?

Kidneys? Blech.

I did notice that this menu had a Monte Cristo on it!

Now that's more like it.

This is the original prop Original Book from Sleeping Beauty.

Hey, that's cool!

And Davy Jones' heart.

Ew.

I hope that holds true. I keep seeing the maps of the midwest with record breaking spikes and hospitalizations and think that's its not that big of an inconvenience to wear it in public places if it can save mine or Fran's lives. We don't go out a lot.
It's the unvaxxed that are the vast majority of the cases. :) Maybe the stats will do the convincing.

Yes! A wad of cash was nice!
Well, SURE!

I suppose you could Google them. I was lucky to have people who explained them to me. I try to tell them to my riding companion because they are unlocked by teamwork.

OH, I didn't know that!! Okay, noted!
Those days are gone... :sad2: Nearly full capacity now.
It was nice while it lasted, but I'd take high crowds over pandemic lockdowns any day!!
This crowd level is gone too, but my last few visits crowds were lighter at DL and everyone was at Avengers Campus.

Bonus!!
The next room has a replica of an animator's desk. Everyone was was given an exact replica of this desk. At a panel where I once saw animator Floyd Norman talked about these desks and mentioned that each one was identical down to the ashtray provided for each animator, who were almost exclusively men.

I had a cousin who sat at one of those. Cool to see the work station. :) I saw one in San Fran at the Disney Family Museum as well. :)
Those "bookcases" you see are very realistic looking and the titles they represent are similar to the books you would find in the actual Archives at the Walt Disney Studios shown above.

Neat!!! Love this!
What struck my interest of the various ephemera was these commissary menus.

I think the artwork on it is is awesome! How fun!
They look sorta creepy nowadays.

I dunno, I think they're kinda cool!

Not creepy at all. :rolleyes:
One of the windows from the Emporium at Disneyland.

I used to LOVE, LOVE!! seeing these animated window displays as a kid. I still pause for them on my way out of the park.
And this was in the "It's a Small Mexico" ride at Epcot before the renovation.

Which was better.
Mary Poppins Returns,
Someday I want to hand sew this dress and go to a Halloween party. I wonder if anyone would recognize it, but I sure do love it!!

Oh, no. :(
I hadn't heard about that. I had heard that there could be spikes due to Vaccination hesitation, but... :(

LA County is on our 5th straight day with over 1000 new cases a day. Places in the South aren't even 40% vaccinated and they are having overrun hospitals worse than a year ago.

I spoke to a guy last week whose 94yo Grandma lives in Kansas and she was adamant about not getting it because of conspiracy theory type misinformation. So he told her, "Grandma, I have connections. I can get you the REAL vaccine."

Not if the spikes continue!

I'd be perfectly happy if it opened only for completely vaccinated people.

I wish it wasn't such an issue here. A certain subset of our population are complete idiots.

No, I wouldn't think nuking them would be a good idea.

They have this coating on the inside of the box and you're supposed to flip the lid of the box around and use the box as a pedestal while nuking. The coating on the box is supposed to be a "crisper". I've seen frozen personal pizzas with the same concept. I think I tried it once with one of those. There are some things that just need to be prepared in the oven.

Not TMI, but... upside down!! Huh!
How on Earth did she figure that out? Maybe one got accidentally dumped on a plate and she preferred it that way?

Evidently that's the way her mother served them to her as a kid and that's how she liked it. Me, I prefer the crust to be crispy and to have a bit of crispy crust with some Gravy and fillings.

Right up your alley in at least two ways. Disney and music!

Heh. First I'd have to get in the country.

Well there is that.....

Everyone? Who's everyone? All the current animators, or... :confused3

Animators back in the 40s and 50s. When they first moved to the Studios in Burbank and for a while after that. Back when Animation was hand drawn and inked.

That struck me too!

Well I didn't show any pictures of the telegrams or inter-office memos....

I don't think I've ever seen that on a menu.

I probably haven't either, but I have heard of people eating Mutton chops. I've never heard of a Sardine sandwich. 🤢

Not often.

Never.

Lots of places down here have Deviled Eggs as an appetizer now. It's becoming trendy. But Deviled Ham or Crabmeat, I've only seen the former in a can, and never heard of the latter at all. I find it fascinating to learn about past foods that have gone out of favor.

I saw that right away too!

Great minds.....

Speaking of "creepy"...

Liesa made a similar comment....

The car on the right is from The Absent Minded Professor.

View attachment 588466

I don't know why I didn't remember that. I saw that as a double feature back then they did those things. With the Shaggy Dog. And wasn't that the movie where they had the gag that he was driving that car at night and another car was coming at him head on? At the last moment it turned out to be two motorcycles that split off and drove around the car?

Not sure why I remember that so vividly.

LA County is on our 5th straight day with over 1000 new cases a day. Places in the South aren't even 40% vaccinated and they are having overrun hospitals worse than a year ago.
Ugh! That's definitely not what I was expecting you to say. Here our highest numbers were about 600/day (mind you, we're a lot smaller population. LA = 4M. All of Manitoba = 1.4M)
But for the last few weeks, our numbers have been under 100/day. 42 today.
I spoke to a guy last week whose 94yo Grandma lives in Kansas and she was adamant about not getting it because of conspiracy theory type misinformation. So he told her, "Grandma, I have connections. I can get you the REAL vaccine."
It's unfortunate that the elderly especially tend to believe everything they read. The internet is not your newspaper of 30-50 years ago.
I wish it wasn't such an issue here. A certain subset of our population are complete idiots.
I suspect that is true of many countries. Perhaps most.
They have this coating on the inside of the box and you're supposed to flip the lid of the box around and use the box as a pedestal while nuking. The coating on the box is supposed to be a "crisper".
Um... I think I'll skip that, thanks.
Evidently that's the way her mother served them to her as a kid and that's how she liked it.
Then maybe her mom had an accident with one once. :)
Me, I prefer the crust to be crispy and to have a bit of crispy crust with some Gravy and fillings.
mmmm...
Animators back in the 40s and 50s. When they first moved to the Studios in Burbank and for a while after that. Back when Animation was hand drawn and inked.
Got it. :)
I probably haven't either, but I have heard of people eating Mutton chops.
I have too. ::yes::
I've never heard of a Sardine sandwich. 🤢
No? My mom would pack them in my school lunch when I was a kid.
Lots of places down here have Deviled Eggs as an appetizer now. It's becoming trendy. But Deviled Ham or Crabmeat, I've only seen the former in a can, and never heard of the latter at all. I find it fascinating to learn about past foods that have gone out of favor.
Liesa made a similar comment....
Great minds?

Well, hers, perhaps. I just got lucky.
And wasn't that the movie where they had the gag that he was driving that car at night and another car was coming at him head on? At the last moment it turned out to be two motorcycles that split off and drove around the car?
I don't remember. Maybe?
Guess I need to watch it again!

When we were at WDW a couple of weeks ago, DH said I could get a sparkly for incentive (losing weight is hard...) so I got the necklace that matches those earrings! (World of Disney, Disney Springs) They had the earrings too, but I didn't get them. Then I got home, and decided I wanted those as well, so I ordered them (and a couple of other things) on Shop Disney. Maleficient is my girl; I have one tattoo (took me 49 years to get one, lol), and it's her outline on my left shoulder.

Anyways...you have good taste in jewelry!

:welcome:

Thanks for confirming my taste in Jewelry! :laughing:

Hey, nice! Glad that at least the consolation prize worked out.

Yeah, except now we're jonesin' to go back!

Hope that fills the Disney cravings for you for the time being.

It will have to! :laughing:

:rotfl2:Good work!

:thumbsup2

That's the kind of line that would have me contemplating my life's choices.

Seriously.

Can you just keep it that way for another 11 months or so? Thanks.

Sorry. It's already ruined. Now that you're back we need to start working on your plans for next year!

Well, sure! But Disney's attorneys would be less thrilled

Good point!

I love those ketchup and mustard bottles.

They're nice set dressing. Not sure they do much else.

Well, that's annoying.

Alison! Come on, you had one job!

:rotfl2:

I'll have to be on the lookout for that one.

Who knows where it goes next!

I imagine that would be an awesome tour.

It was! He was so excited by all that stuff!

Kidneys? Blech.

🤢 🤮 🤢

Now that's more like it.

Hey, that's cool

It is!

I thought it was kinda cool!

So I got thinking, I think Duffy used to greet there also

I know Duffy also used to greet at the top of the hill across from the Lamplight Lounge and next to the store there.

I don't think they do sell them in the States, they are one of D's favs, I'll bring some next time we are back

You have a few candy bars there that are real good that @pkondz has sent me in the past.

It's the unvaxxed that are the vast majority of the cases. :) Maybe the stats will do the convincing.

I think that there is just too much misinformation out there and people with crazy conspiracy theories. It may end up just being Darwinian.

It was nice while it lasted, but I'd take high crowds over pandemic lockdowns any day!!

I can see your point, but I still feel uneasy around a ton of unmasked people.

I had a cousin who sat at one of those. Cool to see the work station. :) I saw one in San Fran at the Disney Family Museum as well. :)

That's totally cool! I suppose that there are quite a few of them out there, probably in homes of collectors as well.

Neat!!! Love this!

They did a good job recreating the titles of the books too! They really looked like bookshelves, even up close.

I think the artwork on it is is awesome! How fun!

And the artwork somewhat dated when the menu came from as well!

I dunno, I think they're kinda cool!

Just shows how the look of stuffed toys has evolved over the years.

Not creepy at all. :rolleyes:

Well....that was the creepy section of the update.

I used to LOVE, LOVE!! seeing these animated window displays as a kid. I still pause for them on my way out of the park.

I do too. I'm amazed at how many of my friends don't even know about them and just walk right by.

Which was better.

Honestly I don't think I rode it enough to even remember what it was like.

Someday I want to hand sew this dress and go to a Halloween party. I wonder if anyone would recognize it, but I sure do love it!!

It's pretty obscure, it was only a short part of the film....

Ugh! That's definitely not what I was expecting you to say. Here our highest numbers were about 600/day (mind you, we're a lot smaller population. LA = 4M. All of Manitoba = 1.4M)
But for the last few weeks, our numbers have been under 100/day. 42 today.

Well last night the mask mandate went back into effect. Let's hope that the numbers go back down.

It's unfortunate that the elderly especially tend to believe everything they read. The internet is not your newspaper of 30-50 years ago.

I'm not sure that it's the internet that doing that. I think it's Wolf News, or it Coyote? I know it is some sort of wild Canine, can't quite place the name.....

I suspect that is true of many countries. Perhaps most.

No, I think most of the world would vote Americans as the most oblivious and Ignorant people as a whole. At least the ones who make most of the news.

Um... I think I'll skip that, thanks.

Yeah, hard pass.

Then maybe her mom had an accident with one once. :)

Her mom was just weird.

No? My mom would pack them in my school lunch when I was a kid.

Your mom sounds weird too!

I don't remember. Maybe?
Guess I need to watch it again!

I guess you do! You have a lot of things you need to do! Ever get that massage?

Well last night the mask mandate went back into effect. Let's hope that the numbers go back down.
I hope so too. I had heard that, but I don't know what percentage of vaccinations you have in your area.
I'm not sure that it's the internet that doing that. I think it's Wolf News, or it Coyote? I know it is some sort of wild Canine, can't quite place the name.....
Sorry, don't know what you mean. :confused3
No, I think most of the world would vote Americans as the most oblivious and Ignorant people as a whole. At least the ones who make most of the news.
:rolleyes1
Her mom was just weird.
Of course. She served pot pies upside down! :laughing:
Your mom sounds weird too!
:laughing:
I do know I was the only one at school (or so it seemed, certainly in my grade) with sardine sandwiches!
I guess you do! You have a lot of things you need to do! Ever get that massage?
Nope! Sure need one!

I hope so too. I had heard that, but I don't know what percentage of vaccinations you have in your area.

I believe most of California is between 68-70% and so is our area.

Sorry, don't know what you mean. :confused3

Fox - I guess you don't know about them up there.

Of course. She served pot pies upside down! :laughing:

That wasn't the only thing.

:laughing:
I do know I was the only one at school (or so it seemed, certainly in my grade) with sardine sandwiches!

Honestly, I never knew that was a thing until I read that menu.

Nope! Sure need one!

Well, get on it! Take care of yourself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter