For rent: 25 Riviera Points UY OCT 22 $18.50 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

LYSE

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I have 25 (I can go over if needed) Riviera points for rent; these points can be used for stays checking between 10/1/2022 and 10/1/2023

I can book 11 months in advance at Riviera and 7 months in advance at all other resorts.

I am asking for $18.50 per point; PayPal or Zelle accepted

I am an experienced renter here on the DIS and will provide a rental contract for us to sign via DocuSign.

Once we have a signed contract, I will make the reservation and allow you to confirm before payment.

Preference is given to those who can utilize as close to exactly 25 points, I can go over or under as needed, but I prefer to rent as close to 25 points as possible.

Last edited:
Bump, I may be able to accommodate stays at my other homes of Polynesian or Copper Creek instead!

Looking for some pixie dust...
Checkin ~nov 2, 3, or 4; check out nov 10, 9, 7, or 6th. I know its a long shot so some flexibily.
2people, preference for 2 queen beds.

Hi there! Do you see anything at Hilton head on 10/12/22 for one night. 3 adults and 1 child and 1 infant? Thanks so much

Hello,

I have 25 (I can go over if needed) Riviera points for rent; these points can be used for stays checking between 10/1/2022 and 10/1/2023

I can book 11 months in advance at Riviera and 7 months in advance at all other resorts.

I am an experienced renter here on the DIS and will provide a rental contract for us to sign via DocuSign.

Once we have a signed contract, I will make the reservation and allow you to confirm before payment.

Preference is given to those who can utilize as close to exactly 25 points, I can go over or under as needed, but I prefer to rent as close to 25 points as possible.
I need only 17 for use at Saratoga on January
Hello,

i am looking for 17 for use at Saratoga 1/14-1/15 in a preferred studio.

Looking to stay one or two nights with check-in either on 10/3 or 10/4 - OCT 2022. Will consider any location within the bubble. Thanks!

Looking to stay one or two nights with check-in either on 10/3 or 10/4 - OCT 2022. Will consider any location within the bubble. Thanks!
I can do old key west (27) or saratoga on the 4th (29)

Both 1 bedrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter