For people applying for spring 2013

Good luck!!! You'll do awesome, don't be nervous. The people that interview people are so awesome and just plain out magical! It's awesome! Takes all your nerves away instantly then afterwards you'll be like 'there was no reason to be nervous at all' :P

Thanks so much! I had my interview about an hour ago and I'm just thankful I made it through and it's all out of my hands now! It lasted 18 minutes and I THINK it went pretty well for the most part! Fingers crossed! Now I get to play the waiting game as well!! Good luck to everybody else playing it with me right now, and congrats to everybody who has been accepted so far!

I'm a freshmen currently enrolled in a community college, I plan on getting my associates in teaching there. Then after recieving my associates I would transfer to a University. Should I wait to recieve that degree then apply for the Disney College Program, or do it ASAP?

Tink you could take online classes and graduate while your doing the program

Hey guys im from Miami and I did my interview on tuesday (10/30/12). I have been checking my Dashboard and Email like 40 times every minute:confused3 lol (exaggerating a little). Does anyone have a time line when we get an answer?
Thanks everyone

Hey everyone,

I applied for both Spring and Spring Advantage a few weeks ago, put that I was interested in many different jobs, and had my interview last week. I received my letter Monday saying that I was accepted into the Spring Advantage program as a Vacation Planner.

I am super excited about it, but really nervous. I lived at school as an undergrad, but I went to school in the same town as I live. I know I will be homesick at some points, but I am more worried about finding a roommate that I am compatible with and housing that I won't have to worry about people constantly partying. I read that Patterson is perfect for that because it is quieter than the other complexes. My other concern is that I am doing this as a grad student so older than most. Will that hurt my chances of finding a roommate that will want to room with me?

Hey everyone,

I applied for both Spring and Spring Advantage a few weeks ago, put that I was interested in many different jobs, and had my interview last week. I received my letter Monday saying that I was accepted into the Spring Advantage program as a Vacation Planner.

I am super excited about it, but really nervous. I lived at school as an undergrad, but I went to school in the same town as I live. I know I will be homesick at some points, but I am more worried about finding a roommate that I am compatible with and housing that I won't have to worry about people constantly partying. I read that Patterson is perfect for that because it is quieter than the other complexes. My other concern is that I am doing this as a grad student so older than most. Will that hurt my chances of finding a roommate that will want to room with me?

In Disney, I dont think age matters lol Congrats!!!!! Im 23 and i feel old lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter