For anyone planning on buying the entertainment book Click here first!!

Do you have to use it on the internet site only?

Contemporary Tower Club 2000
Polynesian Concierge 2001

Thanks for posting. I am going to buy 2 books. One for me and another for a friend. We are buying Washingdon DC books for our trip there this summer. I thought we'd have a better chance of using the coupons in DC than the one for my area, which is 3 hours away. Do you know if they would give $10.00 off each book, or $10.00 off the entire order? I'd just have her order her own if it's not off individual books, but I thought I'd save on the S&H if I could order them together. Thanks again!

Could you please post the web site for the 10.00 off coupon. For some reason, it is not showing on my computer. Thanks

Barb

I don't think it's a link Bchamp. It is a code. If you order one of the entertainment books from www.entertainment.com use this code that was given and you'll receive $10.00 off your purchase.

Thanks for clearing that up. It was early when I read this post, not enough coffee yet!

Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter