FoP FP+ Opened up for 9/29

That's what I'm worried about - end of October has a TON of fast passes...big oops the part of Disney if they try to take these away!!!

Or if they don't take them away and the wait times for fast pass are insane like the stand by line.

I wonder if any other hard to get rides in October are now suddenly available...

We only rode in fp line so I didn't see main loading for the line. Is there any chance one of the theaters was down for repair since they had so many problems and they just opened it back up?

Just got FoP for 2 for 9:05 am, Fri Nov 3. None were available at any time when my window opened Sept 3.

Bill From PA

This isn't from cancellations or extra hours, something else is going on... I wonder if it's going to make the FP queues slow down considerably?

This is very cool!

I did FoP as standby at rope drop (make sure you are there early - if you are running behind, skip it as it will suck up your whole morning if you are behind the crowd). Afterwards, we had a 5-10 min wait for Na'vi River Journey via standby.

I also did FoP again later with FP+ - it is such an amazing ride, I'd highly recommend it.

Thank you! I will plan to do that, FoP at Rope drop, then Na'vi standby and the FoP with FP+. Very Excited to get to have a chance to ride twice.

I hope the system isn't messed up and these get revoked!

Glad I posted and others were able to get FP+ for FoP as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter