Fools for Exercise! (April 2022 Exercise Challenge)

Also - Happy Half-way to Halloween Week! Personally, our family usually only celebrates Half-way to Halloween day (May 1) but if Disney wants to make it a week I'm not gonna complain. 188 days to go!
I something on Instagram about that as well. What a fun idea!

Kronk's New Groove was a 2005 direct to home video release. This movie boasts an impressive 0% on Rotten Tomatoes, with an Audience score of just 44%. Have any of you seen this movie?
Never saw it either.

MRI just got moved to today so hopefully I can get some answers on this foot pain and get it taken care of and be able to get back to my normal exercise.
Hope it went well!

I have been walking, even though I haven't been posting. Mostly treadmill, but outside this morning with my neighbor:

Mon-4/25 - 15
Tue-4/26 - 15
Wed-4/27 - 0
Thu-4/28 - 20
Fri-4/29 - 10
Sat-4/30 - 60
-------------------
which means I'm finishing exactly at goal (nothing like cutting it close) with 600/600.

Thank you for a fun month, @Elizabeth Smith!

It was ridiculous! Every five minutes I checked my phone. Luckily I could fit most of it in changes between exercises (initial warm-up, check phone, arms, check phone, etc). I was pretty embarrassed, even though there was only one other person in class and we have had the same instructor forever.

It was kind of sad, though, that when I apologized profusely, she said no big deal, people are on their phones all the time in other classes. Some just scrolling and checking Facebook! My mind was blown.

I did get tickets though—more than an hour after I got home.
Great story! I was trying to imagine you checking for tickets in the middle of an exercise and was super impressed with your ability to do so! Ha! In between exercises makes much more sense. But, yeah, that is crazy sad that people are on their phones checking social media on a regular basis during class. So much for focusing and being present in the moment. Glad you ended up with tickets!

Congrats to BonnieF for reaching Tow Mater Red and big ups to Bethislucy and Twilight Sparkle for reaching Goofy Green! The TEAM also got across the finish line this month. Many of us finished at well over 100%, including myself, which hasn't really happened for me in a while. So good job everyone! Awesome month all around!

To celebrate, how about a victorious scene from A Goofy Movie?

Also, I've been a little negligent and should have asked sooner... but would anyone like to take on hosting May?

Would anyone be willing to split hosting duties for May? I'm happy to do the math bits once a week, but I fall down on the inspirational mid-week posts. I think the last time I hosted, I managed one or two, tops. My idea for a theme is "Moana and More May" celebrating Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month with a Disney lens.

Would anyone be willing to split hosting duties for May? I'm happy to do the math bits once a week, but I fall down on the inspirational mid-week posts. I think the last time I hosted, I managed one or two, tops. My idea for a theme is "Moana and More May" celebrating Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month with a Disney lens.

Nice topic! I’ll find some info to post if you’ll keep up with the math and color changes.

Ray and Sophie1996 - thanks for jumping in for May. I'm going to take the month off. My husband is starting treatment tomorrow, and I just don't know what these days will bring. We'll be at MSK everyday till the end of June. It helps to know that this will all be okay in the end, God willing, but the journey is going to stink. I'll be back as soon as I can be consistent (as if I ever was ☺️)
Good luck, everyone!

Ray and Sophie1996 - thanks for jumping in for May. I'm going to take the month off. My husband is starting treatment tomorrow, and I just don't know what these days will bring. We'll be at MSK everyday till the end of June. It helps to know that this will all be okay in the end, God willing, but the journey is going to stink. I'll be back as soon as I can be consistent (as if I ever was ☺️)
Good luck, everyone!
Hugs Bonnie, I hope it turns out the best way it can.

Good luck, everyone!

Best wishes for a successful treatment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!