Fools for Exercise! (April 2022 Exercise Challenge)

It's almost Friday which means it's almost the weekend! I don't have any minutes to add for today (Thursday) but I did take a 45 minute walk in the park yesterday, which brings me up to Tigger Orange!

In honor of Tigger, here's an interesting bit of trivia: The Tigger Movie was originally supposed to be a direct to home video film, but after Michael Eisner heard the score, which was the first written by the Sherman Brothers in 29 years, it was decided that it should be released to theaters. It was a box office success, so it turns out that in this instance, Michael Eisner was no fool!

Hi everyone! It’s been a VERY long time since I’ve been on the WISH boards but I used to love the monthly exercise thread. I am horribly out of routine and one thing that I think will help is having some like-minded people to “hang out” with. If it’s not too late, I’d like to join for the month of April. I’m going to aim high (for me) and hope I don’t get discouraged.

My goal will be 1200.
So far:
4/1 32 min run/walk
4/3 - 30 min barre workout
4/4 - 50 min walk
4/5 - 30 min barre and 45 min walk
4/6 - 30 min barre
4/7 - 34 min run/walk

I’ve been slacking these last two days bc of prior commitments but maybe I can still find time later tonight to do a workout. If not I’ll try to double up tomorrow!

Love the theme!

Welcome back to Figment 1990! We're glad you're here. Congrats on reaching LeFou Blue as well!

sophy1996 and PollyannaMom have both reached Tigger Orange.

Today I'll share an old video that I remember my physics teacher showing us in High School. In it, two guys at Disneyland try to teach Tigger a dance (which was popular at the time), but then it turns out that Tigger knows quite a few moves of his own! It's a very silly video, but one that always makes me smile.

Sat-4/9 - 15 (treadmill)
Sun-4/10 - 50 (long walk outside with my neighbor)
Mon-4/11 - 10 (short on time, but managed a quick pop on the treadmill just to preserve the routine)
------------------
75 new minutes

240/600

After a week with no minutes to add, I started this week off with 60 minutes - and a new resolve to move more everyday. The rain last week was such a downer! So, I'm at 120/600 so far.
Got a good bit of pixie dust last week - I was able to book a few days at the Beach Club for Food and Wine! It's not my home resort, so I was thrilled to get in! Only 200 days to go ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter