Foods I wished they still made

It's the little packets that you have to add sugar too. A few of them got hard and crusty, but they still mix up ok. I think I might have to break out a packet and make some!

I've heard that this flavor is still available in Canada, but I'm not going to get a passport to satisfy my kool-aid addiction.:lmao:
I got a passport and am only few hrs from Canada.

There used to be a seasoning pack that you would stir into tuna. Loved that stuff!

Have you ever tried Starkist's flavored tuna in the tuna pouches? The Sweet and Spicy is really, really, good!

Still available at McD's in the NYC/LI area. Had one yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DISBoards

Oh man! It must be a regional thing then. I love those things!!

try World market for curly wurlys ( A FRIEND TIPPED ME OFF) I agree on planters cheese balls. My kool aid of choice was purplesaurus rex ( grape/lemonade mix) Yes I'm known to steal my Dh's grape kool aide sticks and mix with my country time lemonade ones.

That's where I found my last U-No bar!! They had a pretty big selection of "classic" candy. I went back, probably about 3 months later, and they didn't have it any more. They said they put it out "seasonally", but couldn't tell me when the next "season" would be (it wasn't around an obvious holiday like Christmas or Halloween when I first found it)

World market is a cool store!

once in awhile I'll see Clearly Candian at gas stations in coolers. I only had new York Stelzer a few times. I grew up on HI C in the big cans I like citcus cool renamed echo cooler but just didn't taste as good to me. I still order hi c orange at Mcd's. I'm sure there's lots of other goodies I miss too.

I used to love Chocolate Snaps. They came in a small box. Wish they still made them.

once in awhile I'll see Clearly Candian at gas stations in coolers. I only had new York Stelzer a few times. I grew up on HI C in the big cans I like citcus cool renamed echo cooler but just didn't taste as good to me. I still order hi c orange at Mcd's. I'm sure there's lots of other goodies I miss too.

OOOOH, McDonalds orange pop - non-carbonated, tangy and not too sweet. It was heaven, but was removed from the taps in Canada about 5 years ago and replaced with Frutopia which is totally not the same. Are you telling me the original is still available stateside? I normally wouldn't think of stopping at McD's on holidays, but if this rumor is true I may have to make a special trip!

OOOOH, McDonalds orange pop - non-carbonated, tangy and not too sweet. It was heaven, but was removed from the taps in Canada about 5 years ago and replaced with Frutopia. Are you telling me that it's still available stateside? I normally wouldn't think of stopping at McD's on holidays, but if this rumor is true I may have to make a special trip!

Yep... Orange HiC.

The grocery store kind is different for some reason.

my kids miss these most! Dunkaroos

$(KGrHqEOKp!E4jNrlwegBOUPNr!4dg~~48_12.JPG

They still sell those here, my kids love them

Omg, I loved Clearly Canadian! It was the last thing I ever drank that came in a glass bottle :)

Loved those things back in the 80s!!:rotfl:

I know they still make these, but we can't get them here: Soda Pop Shoppe sodas.

Oh, and Wyler's drink mixes. The only ones i can find here are the sugar free ones. blech

YES! I definitely miss...

0.jpg

Chocolate was my favorite!

and

1420410120_a9b12a8e2d_m.jpg

Those little glass bottles of Peach and Black Cherry Soda. Ahh, memories. :goodvibes

I also miss

1. Whatchamacallit. Yes, they are still around -- but they aren't the same. :worried: They reformulated the recipe waayyy back in the late 80's. :sad1:

2. Light Brown Plain M&M's. I don't know why they quit putting them in the mix but I miss them just because. Poor light brown got the shaft. :sad:

3. Peanut butter Twix. Those were yummy! Way better than carmel imho.

4. And the NEW thing I can't find. Pepperidge Farm Sesame Snack Sticks. Oh those are so good. Salty and crunchy. I love those and I can't find them anymore. :(

and

Those little glass bottles of Peach and Black Cherry Soda. Ahh, memories. :goodvibes

I also miss

1. Whatchamacallit. Yes, they are still around -- but they aren't the same. :worried: They reformulted the recipe waayyy back in the late 80's. :sad1:

2. Light Brown Plain M&M's. I don't know why they quit putting them in the mix but I miss them just because. Poor light brown got the shaft. :sad:

4. And the NEW thing I can't find. Pepperidge Farm Sesame Snack Sticks. Oh those are so good. Salty and crunchy. I love those and I can't find them anymore. :(

OMG how could I forget about peanut butter twix?? I loved those and I hate the newer version.

Thanks everyone for the reminders.

Le Creme topping for desserts. In a container like Cool Whip...

There was a snack mix called do-dads. I still catch myself looking for it at the store before I remember they don't make it anymore.

Yes!! THank you! I was trying to tell DH about that a few weeks ago. He & DD love Chex Mix but I loved the cheese bits that came in the doo dads. I could not remember the name!

I also miss Charles Chips & pudding pops. Charles Chips used to also have some kind of thin, crispy cinnamon cookies that were so good too.

0.jpg

and

1420410120_a9b12a8e2d_m.jpg

I also miss

1. Whatchamacallit. Yes, they are still around -- but they aren't the same. :worried: They reformulted the recipe waayyy back in the late 80's. :sad1:

Have you tried sesame Grissini? They are kind of similar, but I've never had the PF ones.

I really miss purple and green ketchup! It used to really gross my mom out, but my little sister and I would always ask for it. :rotfl:

2yzfxq0.jpg

2ajyhja.jpg

I had forgotten about this! My boys loved it because it was their favorite colors!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter