Food Trucks

limegreenmonorail

Mouseketeer
I've seen on some recent vlogs that there have been food trucks around at Fort Wilderness. Not the Chuck Wagon, but others parked near Settlement, I think? Disney Food Blog reported one called Pizza A Cone that had a pepperoni and sausage pizza cone. How many of these extra food trucks are there? Do they have a schedule/set location? Thanks!

I don't know the answers to your questions but wanted to point out a food truck in a picture posted yesterday from the Trails End porch in our "Kickin' It" thread.

20211024_142652-jpg.615996

I have seen one that serves mostly adult libations also around the Settlement Trading Post area.

Bama Ed

They are "testing" food trucks at the Fort this week at the Settlement Trading Post. They have a 100% fat free truck, pizza cone truck, Mexican truck, a naked cupcake truck and a toasted sandwich truck which is the one I visited. I had a toasted Shredded chicken bacon ranch sandwich and tater tots. $12 for the sandwich and $5 for the tater tots. I would go back. Portions were good but more importantly the food was excellent.
Today they brought in a non-dairy frozen treat truck.

Steve

In addition to the trucks mentioned, there was a tasty BBQ sandwich truck there last week, too...with side choices of baked beans, mac and cheese or coleslaw. I think the sign said food trucks were there 5:30 to 9:30 pm, Tues and Wed. We stumbled across it on the way to Tuesday night's Boo Bash and decided to eat there Wednesday, too.

The food trucks have been there normally on Tuesday & Wednesday evenings only, however, this week they are there an extended period due to Halloween. The Fort is typically slow on Tuesday and Wednesday's so they close Trails End and let the food trucks service those that want dinner. We loved it and hope they keep doing it!

I've got pictures of them over in the 50th thread - https://www.disboards.com/threads/september-oct-1-2021-dismeet-wdw-50th.3827063/post-63407679

It looks like.the food truck offerings vary daily with a couple of regulars. A couple of new ones today include South Carolina Mac and Cheese and the Cilantro Urban Eatery.

Current trucks

Steve

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter