Food and Drink at DC

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
What is the food and drink like at DC? We went back in 2007 and the only beer option was Budweiser, which DH is not a big fan of. What are the kids' options? Thanks!

Available all day at various locations:
Slushies, soda, & vitamin water or gatorade or some such
Warm pretzels & chocolate chip cookies
Lays chips, cheezits, rice krispie squares, peanuts

(This was 5/1/21)

they now offer an alcohol upgrade package for adults as well .....

https://discoverycove.com/orlando/upgrades/upgraded-drink-package/
$40 pp "unlimited"

Raise a glass to good times & great memories when you purchase a Premium Drink Package.
  • Check
    Selection of signature cocktails
  • Check
    Fully stocked liquor bar
  • Check
    Selection of craft & domestic beers
  • Check
    Red and white wine

they now offer an alcohol upgrade package for adults as well .....

https://discoverycove.com/orlando/upgrades/upgraded-drink-package/
$40 pp "unlimited"

Raise a glass to good times & great memories when you purchase a Premium Drink Package.
  • Check
    Selection of signature cocktails
  • Check
    Fully stocked liquor bar
  • Check
    Selection of craft & domestic beers
  • Check
    Red and white wine
Thanks! But beer and wine are still included right? Then if you want more options you upgrade?

I know there were several canned beers to choose from. I think they were mostly your domestic light beers. I stuck with Bud Light Lime. They had a red and white wine. Bottled dasani water. Fountain sodas. And several slushie flavors. I liked the Pina Colada with the Banana being a close second. I saw another adult making a wine slush with the pina colada and white wine. Looked delicious, but I had already started drinking beer so wasn't going to switch to wine.

Most of the snack stands had a variety of bagged chips, plantain chips, nuts, chocolate chip cookies, and soft pretzels. I didn't notice ice cream, whoops! Now I have to go back, haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter