• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Flying Coaster' for Jurassic Park?

Yes, ,,,,,

Central Florida, to be more specific, Orlando, okay, drag it out of me, it's in the city limits.

Hey Earl, you better watch yourself. The fact that you gave away that top secret info, probably means that Universal is going to track you down and lock you up into the 200 million dollar condo that Barry owns. :cool: Just letting you know before you give us too much...... :)

Here's my guess at what's coming to Universal Orlando:

Something's gonna replace Hanna Barbera, possibly a Nick dark ride featuring a lot of the Nick toons (Rugrats, Doug, Wild Thorneberrys). At IOA I see either a new walk through attraction for the Lost Continent(sp?), possibly something to do with Merlin or a adventure ride(fingers crossed for jeep adventure) in JP.

Wish List: The Mummy: Escape from Imhotep, Shrek's Gross Out Soundstage/Dark Ride and if The Muskateer does really well in theaters I could see a night time spectacular revolving around it.

Okay... Earl, IOATech and CoasterFEV blast away! :jester: ;) :D ;) :D ;) :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter