Florida Tours Reviews Needed

buffett010

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used Florida Tours recently? We are deciding what company to use. I think we used them our first time to WDW. If so, they were great! We got very sick our first trip (in fact, had to call doctor to the room for DS as he was getting dehydrated :sick: ), and Florida Tours stayed in touch with us as we were changing our flight to go home early. We ended up cancelling our return airport trip with them and using a taxi, but Fl Tours sent us a refund for that portion. :cool1: We did not request this and had planned on them keeping that moeny due to the inconvenience to them.

So, if anyone has used them recently, how was the service?

Hi,

We were just a WDW August 6th - 13th and used Florida Tours round trip: airport-Dolphin and they were on the ball both ways. Good service and personable drivers. We also used them last year and again the service was very good.

Peg and Bob

We used FL Tours in October of last year and could not have been happier. Excellent staff, clean car and prompt, courteous service. Would definitely recommend..................heather

Thanks for the replies!

I went ahead and booked them and will post a review here when I return. We are a party of 3 and plan on doing a grocery stop.

Will let you know how it goes for us!

We are using them in Oct and I am a bit nervous... We are dropping off our rental car at the airport and having them take us to the Port for our DCL cruise... then once again meeting them at the Port to have them take us to VWL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter