Florida resident tickets valid for 6 months?

disneysophie

Mouseketeer
I’m no longer an annual passholder.... are Florida resident 3&4 day tickets no longer valid for 6months from first use (I know they have some block out dates)

trying to buy for October but I see that it expires within a week of first use 🤷‍♀️ I remember it used to be 6 months

I believe that typically the standard expiration policy applies after the first use for regular FL res tickets. They do run promotional tickets that are more flexible, this is the current summer offer which has tickets good through Sept 17 (was a longer period of time when the promotion started obviously)

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/florida-resident-summer-fun-ticket-offer/

THIS^

We had to buy standard Florida Resident tickets last month and yes, they expired within so many days from first use depending on how many days you bought.

We would have loved to buy the Florida Resident Special "Fun" Ticket offer but it was not available in the window we needed. They had in spring but expired before we went and now they have again, again not in our window.

Does anyone know when the next FL resident tickets offer will pop up, with the current one expiring on Sept 17th

Does anyone know when the next FL resident tickets offer will pop up, with the current one expiring on Sept 17th
I read on other posts that they will not have a special FL ticket offer during October - because of the 50th! Then you run into the Holidays.
People thought that maybe nothing until next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter