Flight leaving MCO at 12:30pm...will I be able to make it???

evie308

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to book a flight leaving at 12:30pm and the next flight is 6:30pm. I can't remember what time I got to the airport after taking the Disney airport shuttle but I think I can make the flight for 12:30.....any thoughts?

I'm looking to book a flight leaving at 12:30pm and the next flight is 6:30pm. I can't remember what time I got to the airport after taking the Disney airport shuttle but I think I can make the flight for 12:30.....any thoughts?

Yes, no problem. Disney actually suggests nothing earlier than 11:30. We took DCL transportation and had a 11:45 flight and were at the airport by 9:40. We boarded the DCL bus around 8:00 am. We were participating in the Onboard Airline check in program.

From the DCL website:

Guests Arranging Independent Air Travel

Ground Transfers are available for purchase to Guests who make independent air arrangements. To add transfers to your cruise package, call (800) 951-3532 at least 75 days prior to vacation commencement date. Please be prepared to provide your inbound and outbound flight details.

To assist you in planning and to provide ample time for travel logistics, we recommend the following flight time guidelines:
• Latest Orlando International Airport Flight Arrival on Embarkation Day — 1:45 p.m.
• Earliest Flight Departure from the Orlando International Airport on Debarkation Day — 11:30 a.m.

MJ

Shouldn't be a problem...:sad2:

Our flight was at 12:05 pm with US Air . We ate the late breakfast at 8 am and left the restaurant at 8:30 & were pulling out of Port Canaveral at 8:50 & arrived at MCO at 9:40 am . I read on our airline checkin documents that they recommended 8 am but I went to guest services & they informed me that everyone has to be off the ship by 9 am that we had plenty of time to catch our flight . I asked why it said 8 am & the CM told me that some guests think they can hang around the ship late and it is just a way to try and speed guests up & for me not to worry that if we left by 9 am that we had plenty of time to make out flight . We had over 1.5 hrs to put in after we went through security ... Next year we will relax the final morning of breakfast & not feel we have to rush ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter