flex pass...early entry hours

sunfun

Earning My Ears
do you still get early entry if you purchase the four park flex pass? what are the times? does everyone else enter at nine a.m.?

I called a couple of weeks ago and this is what I was told. The people that stay at one of their hotels, get in early every morning and unlimited express passes(just like fastpasses). The people that purchase the multi day tickets, get in early Sunday and Thursdays to Universal Studios and Monday and Wednesday to IOA. They also can choose 3 express passes at a time. One day tickets do not get too much. Please let me know if you have any questions. And I hope this helped.

I am sorry, the time will depend I suppose on the season, you will probably have to check on this. 1-800-uescape

Guests staying in on-site hotels have early theme park access on the following days:
Sunday & Thursday: USF
Monday & Wednesday: IOA

Multiday ticket holders (Flextickets included) do NOT get early theme park admission anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest