flame tree bbq or tusker house???

We (me, dh, ds2) are BBQ people, and we BBQ all year long :jumping1: So it's hands down Flame Tree for us. The 1/2 slab of ribs fed me, ds, and plenty left for my over-indulgent dh ::cop: . He had a beef bbq sandwhich also. We love this place, and you will also. :thumbsup2
Tusker House will not disappoint either. It's apples and oranges. We almost all will eat both and enjoy it...but we will all prefer one over the other. :)

estnh said:
I'm not nuts about the ribs at FT, but flip out over the BBQ beef sandwich. One family member is crazy about the chicken at Tusker, while another loves the salmon. Last trip we actually split up for lunch. They went to Tusker House and I went to Flame Tree and I lugged my stuff back across the park (at a brisk pace I might add) to eat with them!

How do you lug all your stuff all the way across the park without dropping some of it? We're going in Sept and my mom absolutely refuses to eat at Flame Tree ( ate there twice and got ill both times), but I love it. She wants a hot dog from Restarauntasaurus. She'll be in an ECV, so I want to get her in line at Flame Tree and let her get my lunch and find a table while I run (literally) over to Restarauntsaurus to pick up her hot dog. I'm not sure how I'm going to get her hot dog, fries, soda, and dessert back to Flame Tree though without dropping/spilling them.

To the OP we've tried both, Tusker House and Flame Tree, and most of my family prefers Flame Tree (except my mom who's gotten sick there twice and won't eat chicken or salmon). She likes Restarauntsaurus (Bleh!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter