FL Res. codes 8/25- 10/2!!!!

S

susy

Yeah!! Just got AKL for $119. I did have it for $129, but every bit helps.

I got the code from mousesavers.com

Some rates-
$49-
ASMu
AS Sports

$79-
CBR
POR
PO/FQ

$119-
WL/AKL

Hi, because of your post, I took at chance look at mousesavers and saw some codes I didn't see before. I called and modified my current reservations and saved a bundle, more than two character meals worth.

So now I'm sending you good vibes via the internet. When you go to Disney you will have no crowds...no rain...and while you're in Florida play lotto. *Grin*

Thanks!

Thanks for the pixie dust!!!! We will need it Labor Day Weekend!
We will be just relaxing mostly, but I do have an 8:05 am PS at Cindy's on Sunday!!!

We have made out like bandits this past year!
First.... we joined the Disney Club with a $10 discount through DH's job.

Then... We bought FL resident seasonal passes for DH, DS, and myself using the DC discount. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT.....
there was a special promo going on at the Disney Store at the time, so when we bought our passes we got 2 free (1 with each adult)$50 gift cards and 3 free t-shirts!!!!! Just for buying our passes there.

We stayed at the Courtyard in DD for 3 nights in November (DS's first trip) for $25 a night!!! We had a very nice room with a great view.

Our most magical moment came when DS got to be the Gatekeeper and open the park on his first time EVER at MK!

For our Jan trip we got ASMo for $49 (FL Res rate)
and for our May trip we got CBR for $84 (FL res rate in regular season)

And now AKL for $119!
The only place we don't save is on food. We like to eat in sit-down restaurants and do one character meal a day.

Well Susy,

For food savings, may I suggest the Disney Dining Experience card for Florida Residents? Annual membership costs are $60 ($55 for DC members) and you get 20% off all food & beverages (INCLUDING alcohol) on most Disney restaurants in WDW (probably has to be Disney owned/operated). It basically pays for all the gratuities on the bill.

I think that the Florida Resident section of the Disney website and also mousesavers.com would probably have more info on the restaurants, etc. Too bad you didn't get it at the beginning of your trips this year. Think of all the $$ you would have saved! :p

The break-even cost for the annual membership fee of $60 is $300 in food & beverages. For us, that's like 2 meals at the nicer restaurants.

Enjoy your next trip!

SLEEPYATDVC: you are correct...the dde is really worth the price..we got it for $55.00 and it has saved us a ton on food and drinks...we will also be at wdw on labor day weekend...got the fw cabins for 139.00 a night....florida resident rate!...cant beat them for 6 people...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter