FL Child Seat Law

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
What is the Florida law regarding the necessity of a child safety seat in a car? Does a 5 yr old "legally" need a child safety seat?

I'm not sure about child seats or whatnot... but PLEASE make sure everyone is buckled up. I can't tell you how many people I see who are not wearing thier seatbelt... even worse, little kids. The other day, I saw a little kid, and a few teens in the bed of a small pickup. Real bright. Even worse, a kid, 5 years old maybe, in the back seat of the parents sedan, standing on the seat, with his head sticking out the window like a puppy dog. *sigh*

Thanx CarolMN for the link. The child safety seat laws are different throughout the nation. Pennsylvania just changed their law so ALL children 8yrs and under must ride in a safety seat.

Tyler, I couldn't agree more! Everyone, please wear your seat belt. My county coroner friend is involved with too many bodies that didn't wear their seatbelt.

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
....(snip).... The other day, I saw a little kid, and a few teens in the bed of a small pickup. Real bright. Even worse, a kid, 5 years old maybe, in the back seat of the parents sedan, standing on the seat, with his head sticking out the window like a puppy dog. *sigh*

That's just awful! My former boss lost his little 5 year old nephew because he was riding in the back of a pick up. Why oh why are some people so STUPID!!! I would much rather listen to my child scream or have a tantrum than go to his/her funeral!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter