Fitting in Seven dwarfs mine train

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife can ride it, but is extremely uncomfortable in it and she has said that she won't ride it again. It squeezes her legs like others have said.

hi everyone! If anyone is currently reading this dis board I know I had some reservations on fitting on 7 dwarfs after people posted how "skinny" people couldn't fit! I just got back from WDW today April 8th 2015 and rode 7 dwarfs comfortably twice! Better at night and in the last car train just a non-size FYI! Loved this fun family coaster! I am 24 years old, 5'7 inches tall, pear shaped body with larger hips than anything, weigh 245 lbs and a size 18 jeans! I fit snugly but nothing was pinching, squeezing or hurting me! I truly was Comfortable and had no problem fitting in side lap or front lap bar restraints! Though yes, it really is truly smaller seats, and smaller lap bar restraints than most disney rides! A good 3-4 inches less space than expedition Everest! On Everest I can spread my legs apart quite a bit and on 7 dwarfs they were closer together! Trying to Post a pic of myself to ease some troubled minds like I was! Hope you all have magical disney vacations and truly this was the only ride worth questioning and in the end no problems there either fitting comfortably at all! I didn't even feel squished! Foots love how disney makes everyone feel special!

I am around the same size as you, maybe a tad bigger because my hips are pretty wide, and I drove myself crazy wondering if I would fit in this ride. I was so nervous in the line and almost decided to not even try. Needless to say, I fit fine. I don't remember any pinching, nor feeling like it was too tight. I tend to sit with my legs pressed together and ankles crossed most of the time, so I wasn't too uncomfortable. I even had my messenger bag with me! After riding, I couldn't believe I was that worked up and nervous about it because it ended up not being an issue at all!

I fit- wasn't too bad for someone that is 6'3" and close to 300 pounds (yes I need to go on a diet)...
MTcollage.jpg

I am around the same size as you, maybe a tad bigger because my hips are pretty wide, and I drove myself crazy wondering if I would fit in this ride. I was so nervous in the line and almost decided to not even try. Needless to say, I fit fine. I don't remember any pinching, nor feeling like it was too tight. I tend to sit with my legs pressed together and ankles crossed most of the time, so I wasn't too uncomfortable. I even had my messenger bag with me! After riding, I couldn't believe I was that worked up and nervous about it because it ended up not being an issue at all!
I was so nervous in the line too and it really caused me some unnecessary anxiety! And who wants to feel that way on vacation! I felt the same way and hope you had just as much fun as I did !

I think the picture speaks a thousand words. It really varies as to how your weight is carried, how tall are you etc. Most people fit fine. Some people may be uncomfortable briefly. You will be distracted enough not to notice. However, if you have knee issues, the safety bars may cause some pain...none of it lasting.

How about knee room, not width, but length? Is there more or less leg/knee room in any of the seating rows?

I fit- wasn't too bad for someone that is 6'3" and close to 300 pounds (yes I need to go on a diet)...
View attachment 86949

I'm about your size as well (a tad shorter and a bit lighter) and I fit fine. The only issue was remembering to take my phone and sunglasses out of my cargo shorts pockets before riding, as they would have been crushed by the lap bar.

I rode it yesterday. I am 5'10", definitely Pooh-sized, and had to squeeze in some but it was no worse than other rides I have been on FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter