Fish Extenders Question

bigmoonmullen

<font color=green>Disney Adventurer<br><font color
To all you Podcast 1.0 Fish Extender Pros:

Is there a link that I can read that summarizes how this worked on Podcast 1.0?

Thanks,

Mark

To all you Podcast 1.0 Fish Extender Pros:

Is there a link that I can read that summarizes how this worked on Podcast 1.0?

Thanks,

Mark

I am writing up a Fish Extender primer. Should be done with it shortly. After the pile of "stuff" that just got dumped on my desk.

I am writing up a Fish Extender primer. Should be done with it shortly. After the pile of "stuff" that just got dumped on my desk.

Things dumped on the desk can easily be dumped on the floor. :)

Todd please include details on how the "group" option works.

Thanks buddy.

Pictures too. I'm just kidding. If I didn't give you a hard time, you'd forget who I was.

Thanks for your hard work Todd. Us Newbies are patiently waiting to read your masterpiece :artist: on the Fish Extenders.

Dynamic links too Todd! And Pie charts, and a slide show, and COOKIES with milk!!

I am including pictures. They are worth a thousand words and you know I like to talk....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I was already planning on your input and editorial. You just didn't know it yet.

Don't forget the spreadsheet... color coded too!!

Dynamic links too Todd! And Pie charts, and a slide show, and COOKIES with milk!!

Cake and pie go over better with this crowd. =)

A personal in home visit would be best ... sort of like a Tupperware sales person.

Maybe if somebody funded my travels, I could make a personal stop by everyone's home (in North America) before the cruise, I would have over 500 days.

Another FE newbie here, Looking forward to the primer :)

What is a fish extender? I think I saw where you could get a free weeks supply for the price of a postage stamp. The guy seemed very happy in the commercial. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter