Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

So is someone keeping a list of who is in what group? I am so out of touch.

Rob,

Since we adopted you two pages ago, if you want to join us, PM me with your email and I'll add you to my email distribution list for the group. Once we get you on someone's list, you won't have to worry about anything!

A group can be set up however it wants to be.

There is a group being set up by Canadians. I would imagine the group's gift would have a Canadian theme/flare to it.

Same thing with the Non-North American group. :goodvibes

Nancy is spearheading a Disneyland Fan group.

Jen and Shelly each are leading groups of random DIS'ers.

So basically, whatever you want.

I know there are some people that have expressed interest in having a group or joining a group. Maybe I'll start a group FE thread? If nothing else it might be easier for people that want to get in on a group to find....:scratchin

DH and I are in New England so if anyone is doing that area or just wants to add us to their group Jen....Shelly ;)

My Group is still open to new members, just send me a PM with your email address in it and I will email you our ideas thus far.

Members of my FE group thus far are:

tlcoke (Tracey)
maingal (Lyn)
KyMickeyFan717 (Kathy)
MomlvsGoofy (Sharon) + non Dis Friends
Hideeh (Heidi)
froggy5657 (Gibson)
mla1977 (Megan)
fridayfun (Denise)
BannerMouse (Michael)
NannyRose (Rose)
Rtobe (Ros)
Maroo (Mary)
bigmoonmullen (Mark & Louise + Parents: Dale & Bob)
Alice2020 (Kelly)
brookelizabeth (Brook)

I think it's really cool that there are so many groups. You really will be happy you did when it comes time to deliver and you only have about 12, instead of 200. ;)

So apparently the goal is at least 500 cabins -did I hear that right somewhere. Are we all prepared for that? How many do you think will do the FE?

As of today, here's the Disneyland group.

Nancy & Ian (yellowmickeyponchos &*conolan
Wendy (wendyinoc)
Don (SFBayDon)
Carol & Michael (disney enabler & merry mouseketeer
Marilee (corky441)
Karin (klam chowder)
Lori (Briar Rosie)
Ros (rtobe)
Ron (guynwdm)

Still accepting members!

On PCC 1.0, all cabins definitely did not participate in the FE. I think we had about 80 cabins participate and there were definitely more cabins than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter