• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fish Extender Gifts

Disneyfirstimers2013

Mouseketeer
Do you generally put who the gift is from? I am making labels for each gift and am wondering if this is supposed to be anonymous?

Thanks!

Do you generally put who the gift is from? I am making labels for each gift and am wondering if this is supposed to be anonymous?

Thanks!

On our first FE I assumed it was anonymous and was shocked when several gifts were not. I really dislike it because I believe it leads to stress and judgement from certain parties. Our gifts are always anonymous regardless of what other people choose to do.

You can do whatever you want.

My DD is working really hard on our FE gifts, so I'm putting her name and the baby's name on ours. We're learning about "sharing" lately. :) She's turning 4 in June and its been such a positive exercise for her.

If I were the only one putting the FE gifts together, I probably would not.

I put our name on our FE gifts. I appreciate it when others do the same. I like to thank the person if I run into them on the ship. On our last cruise I think as a group we decided to put names on the gifts. We were on an excursion with a family from our meet and greet/FE group. It was fun to chat about the cool gifts we had received especially the ones from specific areas people were from.

I don't put our names on them.

I think when FEs first started it was "secret Santa" sort of thing, so no names, but now it seems that many people want to do it.

I put our names on ours, and in the few I've participated in I think most of the others did, too. I feel like it gives a little connection to the other people in your group, especially if you've been following your cruise meet board with them. But I've always wanted to know who my secret Santa is when it's over, so...
I wouldn't think it was weird if we received anonymous FE gifts either though. Do what feels like the most fun to you.

I put tags on last week, on the Magic. It was truly 50/50%. I don't see a huge difference if you do or don't leave a tag. I didn't check off if we got a gift from everyone or what they left. Everything was genuine and nicely thought of...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter