First Visit

Thank you all for your responses. My son and his fiance have decided to get married in Disney this December. I think I will be spending this trip exploring my rehearsal dinner options and getting excited for their big day. :)
Congratulations! Definitely worth exploring some of the other resorts, then!

Also - with a microwave and toaster in the studios and full kitchens in the larger units, you have the opportunity to make breakfast and pack lunches more easily, reheat leftovers from dinner for a quick lunch the next day (our kids' TS dinners almost always double as lunch the next day). We also pack a lot lighter- because we can do "free" laundry (bring some laundry pods), we usually pack clothes for 3-4 days and do laundry at least once during the trip.

Yes, most do not have food courts, but I do want to point out that SSR has one--actually a very nice one. Also, the Paddock area is a nice part to stay in if you are looking for an area to request.

:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter