First visit to the waterparks

DisneyBliss7

''Ohana means family''
We are going to the Disney waterparks for one day while we are in Orlando. I usually buy our Disney tickets on Undercover Tourist but I don't see a way to purchase the water park tickets on their website. Also, could we do both parks in one day? We have never visited Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon so I'm not sure what to expect. My plan is to do half a day at each park then get dinner in Disney Springs, not sure if that is doable or not in just one day..

I have never done both in one day, but I guess its possible. I usually arrive at open and stay until 3ish. So I can't imagine rushing to the other park for a few hours. But if you get there at open, rush around, and take rideshare from one park to the other, I guess its possible to do both. There just won't be a lot of time to relax and enjoy them

I, personally, wouldn't do both. I actually find the waterparks fairly exhausting, plus, there is no FP+, so the lines can build substantially throughout the day. Our typical water park day consists of BB at rope drop, a QS lunch at BB, showering and changing, a round of golf at WinterSummerland, then back to our resort to rest. Perhaps consider a morning/early afternoon at one water park and then heading over to DS for the rest of the day.

Yes, you can visit both on one ticket. Last summer we took my teenage brother and it was his 1st time at the water parks. We went to Typhoon Lagoon that morning, left and got some lunch, then went to Blizzard Beach. He loved being able to take the ski lift at Blizzard Beach after all the stairs that morning at Typhoon Lagoon.

Waste of park time juggling busses between TL and BB. Pick one and enjoy more lazy river time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter