First Trip - Oct '09 So Excited!! (Pre-Trip Report)

Hi! We have the CARES and have used it several times. It is great, just make sure you practice at home so you can get it on and off fast when you get onboard.

Your schedule looks great, very relaxed.:)

We get to make our ADRs on Monday!! :woohoo:

Thanks for joining.:thumbsup2 We are hoping to have two CARES and one carseat. We would have loved to have three cares, but by the sounds of it a friend of mine is going to only be able to set us up with two. :confused3That's ok though. She's done a lot towards this trip for me, so I'm happy with two sets plus the ergo she's sending me. She's my lifesaver.:banana: Still havn't done much planning. 2 more days until ADR day!! So excited and then let the planning begin lol.:surfweb: I did mess up previous thinking July 13th was ADR day when in all reality is it July 20th. But that's ok I got it all sorted and I'm ready ... I think :rotfl:

So tomorrow morning is ADR morning!! So excited. I have everything set up so I can try to do one ADR online then I reset my alarm to do my other ADR over the phone!! Wish me luck. We only want two ADR's. The days are not flexible although times sorta are.

So tomorrow morning is ADR morning!! So excited. I have everything set up so I can try to do one ADR online then I reset my alarm to do my other ADR over the phone!! Wish me luck. We only want two ADR's. The days are not flexible although times sorta are.

Good luck! I'm just waiting a few more minutes to make mine. Hope we both get what we need/want. :)

So we got Chef Mickie's at 5:30 on the 19th!!:cool1: I am actually very happy with this time. I originally asked for 5pm. But this time will work out better I think. :thumbsup2

I wanted to book fantasmic supper package, but I forgot car insurance came off my cc last night and then the account switches to a new month as of midnight last night causing our fees to post. :eek:So I have made a payment right now. It will show in a couple days, and I will try again for our Fantasmic Supper Package. It would be really nice to have - but in all honesty, if we don't get it, I'll be completly ok with that as well.

The main thing is we got the kids Bday supper!!:wizard::banana::banana::banana:

Ok and last minute (as in just now:rotfl:) I decided to book Coral Reef on October 20th at 6:30 for just us two adults!! The plan is that MIL/FIL will have the kids that night anyways and DH loves seafood and I think seating by the tank would be so cool. So as long as MIL/FIL don't cancel - it can be our 'date night' supper!!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

Ok and last minute (as in just now:rotfl:) I decided to book Coral Reef on October 20th at 6:30 for just us two adults!! The plan is that MIL/FIL will have the kids that night anyways and DH loves seafood and I think seating by the tank would be so cool. So as long as MIL/FIL don't cancel - it can be our 'date night' supper!!:banana::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I am so jealous!!! We want a date night so bad at Disney but at this point we couldn't pay our parents to go. Each time we mention it they just ignore us. :rotfl:

So we got Chef Mickie's at 5:30 on the 19th!!:cool1: I am actually very happy with this time. I originally asked for 5pm. But this time will work out better I think. :thumbsup2

I wanted to book fantasmic supper package, but I forgot car insurance came off my cc last night and then the account switches to a new month as of midnight last night causing our fees to post. :eek:So I have made a payment right now. It will show in a couple days, and I will try again for our Fantasmic Supper Package. It would be really nice to have - but in all honesty, if we don't get it, I'll be completly ok with that as well.

The main thing is we got the kids Bday supper!!:wizard::banana::banana::banana:

:woohoo: I'm glad you got your Chef Mickey's ressie!

I was up just like you, we should have chatted while we waited on the clock! :laughing:

lol the worst part was that my alarm for adr's woke up the kids so my morning started at 5am here eek that made for a long day.

lol the worst part was that my alarm for adr's woke up the kids so my morning started at 5am here eek that made for a long day.

UGH! I'm glad my little ones slept in until 7:15!

I can only imagine how long your day felt today!

Yep it defiantly makes for a long day. But so far I've survived through just had to have a VERY early bed time last night lol.

Great News - Got fantasmic at Hollywood and Vine on October 22nd at 4:50. I so happy we got all our ADR's. And again waiting for this one was a good idea as I got a better time LOL

Now let the planning begin!

Yep it defiantly makes for a long day. But so far I've survived through just had to have a VERY early bed time last night lol.

Great News - Got fantasmic at Hollywood and Vine on October 22nd at 4:50. I so happy we got all our ADR's. And again waiting for this one was a good idea as I got a better time LOL

Now let the planning begin!

:woohoo: That's awesome!!!

Now all the park planning can begin. :)

Just a quick update, passports were all sent off today. Pending no issues they should be back in a month (September 15th)!! Definatly getting closer, 30 days until passports, and 60 days until we leave!! Very excited!!

Just a quick update, passports were all sent off today. Pending no issues they should be back in a month (September 15th)!! Definatly getting closer, 30 days until passports, and 60 days until we leave!! Very excited!!

:woohoo: It'll be here before we know it!! :woohoo:

Hi, I'm joining in. I have all boys as well, a 4 1/2 year old and a 2 year old. We leave in 18 days (woo hoo!!). How great that you won the trip! Can't wait to read more! If you're interested, feel free to check in on my PTR as well.

I just realized we'll be there at the same time! We'll be at SSR 10/17-10/21 then PBH 10/21-10/25!

Well as per everyones request, I have decided to post some pictures! I will probably post a few as I have such a hard time just picking one or two lol. So sorry if this post is picture heavy. Just a pre-warning these pics are minimum 1 year old. We are having Hunters 2nd Birthday tomorrow, So I promise to post more recent ones after that. So here we go:
00330024.jpg

That would be the Adult part of our Crew. MIL/DH/ME/FIL This was taken July 2008
00300019.jpg

This would be our family crew! And yes I mean crew lol:rotfl2: I am holding baby Hunter (he was 1 in the picture). DH is holding Caleb and Seth who are also one in the picture (they turned two in October) Caleb is the red head plotting his escape, and Seth is the blond sitting in Dad's arm chewing his sucky lol.
00220003.jpg

I posted this one just because it's too cute not to lol. This was how the littlest section of our crew made it down the isle for the wedding. My 4th girl in the bridesmaid part of the wedding party pulled them down the isle. Incase there is mistaking, Hunter is up front (black hair), Caleb is in middle (red hair) and Seth is pulling up the back (blond) and yes it is Caleb and Seth who are twins. I get asked a lot. ;)
So like I said this are all just over a year old. So I promise to post new ones after the birthday party.

Disney wise, nothing new to post. I am attempting to catch up on laundry so I can start putting the Disney outfits away. But with this many boys in the house, I don't think catching up on laundry will ever happen :rotfl:

Well not a whole lot to report. Passports are slowly starting to roll in:cool1: And since I was expecting them until around September 15th, I'm not going to complain that they are coming in early. So far mine and Brad's are here. So at least we know we're going :banana::banana::banana: Now just waiting on the kids. We did get called almost 2 weeks ago needing different birth certificates sent in. So I have faxed those off last week, and haven't heard anything more, so I am hoping all is good. And now we just wait. I guess if nothing by the 15th of September then I call and find out.
I just found out that I'll be done full-time work as of October 2nd. It's put a bit of a sting into my budget, but I'm sure with some more creative planning we'll still make things work. I will still be working casual nights and Brad's benifits will kick back in so we'll still have income, it'll just take a bit to get everything set back up again.
Haven't gotten much further on the Disney planning. Hoping to start a planning notebook soon. The laundry pile still awaits me, but the plan is to be working on that later today which means I can start putting away the kids outfits that need to go to Disney!!
47 More days!! Getting VERY Excited!!:banana::yay::banana::yay::banana::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter