First trip back in a while!!! First with husband!!

Warriorfish5392

Mouseketeer
Hello All!!

My husband and I got married in September 2022. Covid wedding but we made the most of it!!! I have been to Disney a few times as a kid and my husband has never been. We currently have a resale DVC contract waiting on ROFR, and are hoping it passes and we can plan our first trip home this September around our anniversary. We have been watching Youtube videos non stop to get ready and plan out what we want to see, rides we want to do, and restaurants we want to eat at! The last one might be my favorite!! LOL Never really put much thought into Disney and the LGBTQ+ community so it is wonderful to see this on the boards. Look forward to reading through the posts and maybe even making some new friends along the way!! Just glad to see a community out there for everyone.

Hello All!!

My husband and I got married in September 2022. Covid wedding but we made the most of it!!! I have been to Disney a few times as a kid and my husband has never been. We currently have a resale DVC contract waiting on ROFR, and are hoping it passes and we can plan our first trip home this September around our anniversary. We have been watching Youtube videos non stop to get ready and plan out what we want to see, rides we want to do, and restaurants we want to eat at! The last one might be my favorite!! LOL Never really put much thought into Disney and the LGBTQ+ community so it is wonderful to see this on the boards. Look forward to reading through the posts and maybe even making some new friends along the way!! Just glad to see a community out there for everyone.
Hey Warrior. Hope you and your husband have a GREAT time. The Youtube videos are helpful and everyone at WDW was gay friendly. Lots of smiles and well wishes.

Congratulations to you and your husband Warriorfish! September is a great time to visit WDW - (usually) low crowds and (usually) pretty good weather (so looks like you all timed your wedding right for future visits) - hope you have a blast!

Congratulations to you and your husband Warriorfish! September is a great time to visit WDW - (usually) low crowds and (usually) pretty good weather (so looks like you all timed your wedding right for future visits) - hope you have a blast!
Thank you!!

Congrats! And fingers crossed you get good news on your ROFR and can get something booked for September. Bookings can get tough this close to your travel date. Happy to look at current avails for you if you want to PM me your ideal travel dates/resort (though no guarantee they will still be available when you go to book 😞).

Congrats! And fingers crossed you get good news on your ROFR and can get something booked for September. Bookings can get tough this close to your travel date. Happy to look at current avails for you if you want to PM me your ideal travel dates/resort (though no guarantee they will still be available when you go to book 😞).
Appreciate the offer. We passed and closed on our contact on the 11th now waiting for Disney to send the membership email!

I hope you are able to get your reservations. DVC does not lend itself well to last minute travel plans.

Happy Anniversary!!!

Sweet! I hope you were able to get a one bedroom, they are so large and comfortable there....plus the huge in-room jacuzzi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter