"First-Timer"

DISNEYFAN2828

Mouseketeer
I have to been to Disney MANY times, but I am bringing a "newbie" and was looking for suggestions for where to eat!! I have a few favs, but looking for some other suggestions :)

Wishing everyone a magical weekend!! :wizard:

I am looking for ANY suggestions....I was thinking of going to the castle for dinner - just because its the castle - but I don't know if he can handle it lol

I have ADRs at Liberty Tree, Chefs de France, Kozzino, Ohana and Chef Mickeys...

Maybe something nice - we are staying at BWV

It's hard to say. How many are in your party, what are the ages? We enjoy Le Cellier in Canada. Great steak house!!:thumbsup2 We also enjoyed Wolfgang Puck in DTD. Wonderful entrees!:woohoo: We did eat in the castle and it was fantastic. Great atmosphere and the food was even good. :wizard: Very Disney. O'hana's at the Poly. is great. Large meat on skewers. Can't beat that!:lmao: We have kids so everywhere we eat is always kid friendly. Which is most of WDW.

We always enjoy the food & fun at 50's PTC & Whispering Canyon. Coral Reef is also a great dining experience. I think these would be really enjoyable for any Disney newbie. Have an awesome time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter