First timer - Questions about crowds and what to do at night?

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
I'll be in DL for my first time ever Feb. 27-March 1. I noticed during the week that week the park closes at 8:00. I was curious if crowds are low during this time?

Also obviously on the weekend I'll be entertained until late at night but, regarding the 8:00 closing nights, what is there to do in the immediate area for safe entertainment after this?

I was thinking an AMC movie at Downtown Disney but, what other ideas for someone who is married but will be by myself on a business trip?

I'll be in DL for my first time ever Feb. 27-March 1. I noticed during the week that week the park closes at 8:00. I was curious if crowds are low during this time?

Also obviously on the weekend I'll be entertained until late at night but, regarding the 8:00 closing nights, what is there to do in the immediate area for safe entertainment after this?

I was thinking an AMC movie at Downtown Disney but, what other ideas for someone who is married but will be by myself on a business trip?
There is live entertainment at some DTD restaurants. Not sure when. The DLR website lists this in their park schedule if you select DTD.

The first thing of which I thought was the movie theaters at DTD. Also, if you are into arcade games they have them at the ESPN Zone in DTD.

Will you have a car?

OOOOOH YAY!!! I'll be there that same week (we get there the 25th and leave the 29th). Downtown Disney is a lot of fun. Even if you just go around to the shops and stuff. I like ESPN Zone because they have games and stuff to entertain you. We like to just walk around DTD because they usually have performers to watch. After a full day at the park, you'd be surprized how much you like 8:00 closing days, and may not need too much entertainment afterwards. (At least that's true for me... I'm not a party animal like most 19 year olds though, my husband finds it odd that by 10 I can no longer function). The movie theater is also a good idea, as long as something good is out. But then remember if you plan to stay until close of the park you wont be sleeping until 11 or so if you go to a movie (again for me I would probably fall asleep in the movie if I were up that late, but that's just me). You can also shop in the park after 8 which can take up some time.
I'M SO EXCITED TO GO!!! Maybe we'll see you there! We'll be there with our cameras on Wednesday so you might see a couple of crazy photographers not riding anything, that would be us. We're weirdos :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter