First time w/DDP. Did we do okay?

wiseguyslovethemouse

Mouseketeer
I just made all of the ressies, and need someone to tell me if it looks good or not! Too much? Not enough? We did go over on sit down meals, but that's what happens when you travel w/the grandparents! ;)

Thanks!!

10/17
Liberty Tree, dinner

10/18
Cape May Cafe, bf
MNSSHP

10/19
Hollywood and Vine Playhouse Disney Breakfast

10/20
Crystal Palace, bf
Whispering Canyon, dinner

10/21
Yachtsman, dinner

10/22
50's Prime Time, (surprise birthday lunch for dh, sssshhhh...don't tell!)

10/23
Sci-Fi, lunch

Obviously we have other meals to eat in between, but how are these for the main table service meals? Thank you! ::MinnieMo

great choices - 3 of them our favorites! (LTT, Sci-Fi, 50s)

ask for auntie claire at the 50s for lunch - she's a hoot! :rotfl:

They sound good. But, if it were me, I wouldn't use so many credits on so many buffets, especially breakfast buffets. I would limit myself to 1 or 2 buffets, there are too many other great TS choices. Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Spoodles, Kona Cafe, Rose & Crowne, Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room, Boma, etc. I would look at their menus and reconsider. But that's just MY opinion. We're trying 50's Prime Time this year and have already tried WCC twice, you'll enjoy it if you haven't been there already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter