First time......w/ baby.

redleader74

Mouseketeer
We’ve been going to Disneyland for ages but next month will be our first time with a baby (10 month old). We’re both excited and anxious. I’ve been doing as much research as possible, from stroller limits/requirements to planning out our day’s activities. Really, this trip is not so much for baby as it is for ourselves since we’re such big fans of the park. However, we also want to make sure baby is comfortable and will certainly be going back to the hotel for R&R during the day. Plus we want to get her comfortable with traveling (hotels, planes, people, etc.). So far we’ve booked our airfare (SWA) and our hotel (BW Park Place Inn & Mini Suites). I have yet to buy our park tickets. We’ll be doing a two day single park ticket. I’m also new to this website/forum so I’m “all ears”…..pun intended ;D

Know where the Baby Care centers are in each park! We enjoyed New Years at WDW with family, including the newest member, a 9-month-old. The parents said the Baby Care centers were a blessing around feeding times.

We've been taking our daughter since she was 6 months old. Be flexible, especially since it will be so hot out. There are plenty of rides you can take your baby on. Go slow and enjoy yourselves! Definitely bring a stroller fan to help keep your little one cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter